Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Next weeks Storm Threat and DT's Jan 21-22 Facebook threat

Ji

weak hope on the GGEM at 120 hrs

GGEM is about 1" for the region... is that what were holding out for now 1" of snow on a 120 hour model prog? No thanks. This is the worst possible winter I can imagine. If its not going to snow (and I mean more then these useless 1-3" events) at least it could warm up so I could play some golf and go for a bike ride. This is a nightmare. Cold and dreary with insignificant precip just to make it completely miserable out.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

GGEM is about 1" for the region... is that what were holding out for now 1" of snow on a 120 hour model prog? No thanks. This is the worst possible winter I can imagine. If its not going to snow (and I mean more then these useless 1-3" events) at least it could warm up so I could play some golf and go for a bike ride. This is a nightmare. Cold and dreary with insignificant precip just to make it completely miserable out.

I disagree with you, last winter jaded your outlook for our area, i will take numerous 1-3" snowstorms instead of hoping for the 1 foot storm and crying every time a model inevitably does not give it to us.

Archived