wigl5l6k
    Newest Member
    wigl5l6k
Next weeks Storm Threat and DT's Jan 21-22 Facebook threat

Ji

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LC sees a mixed bag for the early week storm. He thinks that there will be a more significant event at the end of the week (I-95 right on the

rain/freezing precip line). Interestingly enough, he goes on to comment about signs for a warm Feb for the east coast------LOL------- JB, paging JB.

http://www.examiner.com/weather-in-houston/weatheramerica-newsletter-saturday-january-15-2011-at-6-30-p-m-ct

MDstorm

<br />Reading the LWX discussion, it seems they put little faith in the NAM and are putting all marbles into the GFS forecast.    Be interesting to see how it plays out.  GFS and EC pretty much at odds next week.  Interesting times.<br />
<br /><br /><br />

LWX not going with any end of week storm----- good sign so far, if you like storms.

MDstorm

NAM is way East....might not be any qpf at all back here....book it...GFS sucks

the models really have been garbage this year

one storm one model is good, the next event another model, and on and on

its impossible to figure which model will prevail, including the Euro which has changed in the medium range each of the last 3 runs (maybe more, but I can't keep them straight any more)

this really has been the worst winter for model performance I've seen since I started to follow them the winter of 96/97

the models really have been garbage this year

one storm one model is good, the next event another model, and on and on

its impossible to figure which model will prevail, including the Euro which has changed in the medium range each of the last 3 runs (maybe more, but I can't keep them straight any more)

this really has been the worst winter for models I've seen since I started to follow them the winter of 96/97

I'm not really expecting anything on Monday but if we can't even get rain then how in the world do we think we are going to get snow.

I'm not really expecting anything on Monday but if we can't even get rain then how in the world do we think we are going to get snow.

I'm with ya'

I said several pages back (this morning) in this thread that the Euro's qpf from last night's run was a pattern change imho

of course, 12Z took it back so pattern change cancel

Archived