e46ds1x
    Newest Member
    e46ds1x
Inverted Trough/ Redeveloper Disco Jan 7-9 - Part II

Baroclinic Zone

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Surprise? Why were you surprised? We we calling for 3-5 and we got 4.

I was bearish on the whole event, you always hear how a Norlun slams some, and hoses others - I wasn't liking radar trends last evening. Windham Cty DID get screwed so we must have cashed in on the last decent bands.

Anyway, happy to be wrong :)

I'd imagine later today we'll see WWA up for western SNE and WSW up for ENE

Heavy heavy day off FTW. Any doubters left? The house is rocking now, Pete is grilling huge steaks, Jerry is hitting on some young broad and I am at the door getting new delivery of beer, almost ran out. Somebody crank the volume, We salute you. NNE crew will be late arrivals but soon.

Heavy heavy day off FTW. Any counters left? The house is rocking now, Pete is grilling huge steaks, Jerry is hitting on some young broad and I am at the door getting new delivery of beer, almost ran out. Somebody crank the volume, We salute you. NNE crew will be late arrivals but soon.

count me in.

i want this band to get all roided up .....not really movin much. and i'm surprised it still has a bit of heavy snow left.

going into westborough at 9am....hope that little band of heavier echos holds together or dare i say expands by the sheer power of my third's eye's concentrating on visualizing radar echos blossom.

Heavy heavy day off FTW. Any doubters left? The house is rocking now, Pete is grilling huge steaks, Jerry is hitting on some young broad and I am at the door getting new delivery of beer, almost ran out. Somebody crank the volume, We salute you. NNE crew will be late arrivals but soon.

lol...how much did you get last nite?

My threads rock! :tomato:

Archived