amirah5
    Newest Member
    amirah5
Inverted Trough/ Redeveloper Disco Jan 7-9 - Part II

Baroclinic Zone

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm at the party, but this one hottie left with the SW CT folks and I'm left holding 0.5" in my beer mug...

Geez, this is usually a rockin part of the SNE party scene

Big big party surprise visitor coming, remember it's only 8 o'clock and this party lasts until 2 and you Northern guys are always the last to leave. SW. CT guys are gonzo, massive shots, EMA guys still playing beer pong, Scooter winning but Will aout to take the ball and run away. I have Mess doing the driveway with his mower.

Big big party surprise visitor coming, remember it's only 8 o'clock and this party lasts until 2 and you Northern guys are always the last to leave. SW. CT guys are gonzo, massive shots, EMA guys still playing beer pong, Scooter winning but Will aout to take the ball and run away. I have Mess doing the driveway with his mower.

:lol:

My daughter woke up displaying signs of a cold. Would it be wrong to leave her at home w/my pregnant wife and go skiing alone? Nevermind, I'm sure it's not selfish.

Nice. Feathery flakes here too. Low 20's throughout.

You have another one on the way? Congrats! Didn't know that.

If it's only signs of a cold then by all means, hit the mountain.

January8-9th2011snowfallmap.png?t=1294495376

This is my snowfall accumulation map for tonight. Parts of the outer Cape will likely deal with a heavier wetter snow and that is the reasoning for the 3-5 and not 5-7". if I am going to bust on Cape Cod, MA, I want to bust on the low side, given that we are warmer about 95% of the time. Islands also should get 3-5". Sharp cutoff to the precip on the western edge given the modeled QPF shield and compact nature of the storm's CCB and comma head. 12z NAM has come in better with precip.

Don't leave yet. The bus with the Sewdish bikini model team is about to pull into the yard.

Not leaving at all. Usually one of the first to arrive and last to leave in N ORH at 1000'+... just weird that I have 12.5" total and it is Jan 8 while SW CT folks are in the 20s... Don't begrudge them, just jealous.

Go skiing! I played at the mountain big time last night. Stayed 'til 10PM, rippin' snow for some of it... Face plastered in white after a couple of runs. Good times...

Archived