Jump to content
  • Member Statistics

    19,036
    Total Members
    49,013
    Most Online
    loganboehmewx
    Newest Member
    loganboehmewx
    Joined

September Nor'Easter Obvs Thread


WxWatcher007
 Share

Recommended Posts

59 minutes ago, tavwtby said:

first significant event of the season and I'm stuck in Soflo again for this dame test, looks like it's going to be a fun weekend up there, shit doesn't change here really, I was here for the whole month of August and locals were saying it was the hottest they've seen in a long time, was brutal. wish I was home for this.

Please send some of that tropical warmth up north. One more day below 70 and these lanky arms are gonna start flying in all directions!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...