Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
March Discobs 2024

George BM

11 minutes ago, stormy said:

According to the 18z NAM 3 and 12, the heaviest swath of rain will run up east of the Blue Ridge toward 95.

Much wetter than 12z overall. I think your assessment is off a bit though. Heaviest rain right along and esp east of I-95 near the bay.

namconus_apcpn_neus_10.png

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, CAPE said:

Much wetter than 12z overall. I think your assessment is off a bit though. Heaviest rain right along and esp east of I-95 near the bay.

namconus_apcpn_neus_10.png

Unfortunately, I must agree!   The heaviest swath is shifting east.  We will know by 00z Sunday.

5 hours ago, jayyy said:

Burlington VT on “spring break” to get one more dose of winter weather and spend some QT with the wife & kids

Going to be a fun next 24 hours. 26 degrees and smells like an impending snowstorm

Look out, you may get annihilated by over 20 inches of snow! Enjoy!

Palisades Tahoe and Mammoth are both getting destroyed  right now by snow, may pile up two feet of freshies! Plenty of refills! They are gonnabe spending a lot of time in the white room! Better strap on a snorkel!

18 hours ago, 87storms said:

Clouds are on the increase again. That’s one thing we’ve been doing extremely well during this multi-year snow drought. That and a breeze. Must be tied to an overall busier Pacific/warmer waters.

And a fiery shiny new base state, monster Hadley Cells and a fooked up MJO, alongside very warm sea surface temps!

I am really stoked for some decent Category 6 tropical cyclone action this fall!

This could be the fall Miami gets on the proverbial  chopping block, with a slow moving superheated high end Cat 5 with 245mph sustained winds in the eyewall, sporting a truly monster 40 foot storm surge coming at MIA like Jaws 18 from the SSE at 1 mph, buzzsawing hell out of Miami with millions stuck on the A1A. You know Reed Timmer and Josh Morgerman of iCyclone are both gonnabe tryin to cover that extraordinary extravaganza of a megastorm!

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic