Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
March 2024 disco/obs

Torch Tiger

53 minutes ago, NorEastermass128 said:

Nothing broke SNE’s way all winter. D6 in April is when we make our stand. Yeah right. Puff, puff, pass. 

Well, not for you anyway. We had a great storm here in CT on 2/13 with 12-16”.  And 1/6-7 was decent with 8” here in interior CT.  Other than that it sucked. And I realize you didn’t get anything in either of those. So a complete abomination there for you.  

But the shitbox that is this season…might just go out in a blaze of glory like that, and the irony would be off the charts. 

7 minutes ago, radarman said:

CT river going up up up

Amazing to me that there's not that much flooding. Willing to bet most places in SNE are at or nearing all-time 365 day rainfall totals. I suppose if you spread it out It tempers it somewhat.

15 minutes ago, kdxken said:

Amazing to me that there's not that much flooding. Willing to bet most places in SNE are at or nearing all-time 365 day rainfall totals. I suppose if you spread it out It tempers it somewhat.

If that next storm dumps rain in VT on top of last week's snow we'll go solidly into flood stage, but probably not major flood stage.  But if it dumps another 1-2' of snow then we'd really be poised for big floods with any follow up rainstorm.

• Sad 1

19 minutes ago, dryslot said:

You'll be shadowed, It will be a cold rain here 32.5°F

Hopefully, still far out enough to say we have no idea what will happen other then there will be a storm system somewhere along the east coast, location tbd.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sey-Mour Snow said:

Lol well to be fair like 90% of News Englands population is in SNE. Edit just checked 79% of New Englands population is in SNE. 

Except on the weekends.  Is everyone in Mass required to leave the state boundaries on the weekends?

• Haha 1

Just now, SnowLover22 said:

Hopefully, still far out enough to say we have no idea what will happen other then there will be a storm system somewhere along the east coast, location tbd.

Strong signal for this lead that there will be a system on the the EC, Details TBD.

2 hours ago, MJO812 said:

Where is everyone ? New England is going to get hit with a huge snowstorm and no one posting.

We are out moose peeping.  They are coming out to lick the salt from the side of the roads.

• Haha 1