Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
The Weekend Rule? Saturday 2/17 - The Icon Storm

DDweatherman

10 minutes ago, psuhoffman said:

Went back to Sn++

2.75”. It’s been fun the last 90 mins but looking at where the back edge is already it better start snowing like 3”hr+ if I’m getting the 5-8” NWS still says lol. 

on the pool deck 

H4ZIW5g.jpeg

6zsi4Vs.jpeg

oweH82H.jpeg

WkOblyX.jpeg

You'll find a way to 5"+ no doubt. Radar looks pretty promising for you. 

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, osfan24 said:

Back to light snow. Down to 34. I can’t believe I can’t get colder than that. So frustrating but this winter seems to be confirming things, sadly.

Where is the thunder snow and heavy rates? This seems like it is almost over before it even started. Back edge is already on the doorstep. Guessing I’ll get two inches on the grass lol.

even up here I can’t get below 31, at night in mid Feb in heavy snow from a NS wave at 1100 ft. That’s very telling. It’s barely cold enough here to get good ratios but even here it’s wet snow and probably 15-1 instead of 20-1 if the surface was 28 instead of 31. 

I bet this is another storm where once I get off my ridge and go down 300 feet they have way less. 

• Sad 1

5 minutes ago, psuhoffman said:

even up here I can’t get below 31, at night in mid Feb in heavy snow from a NS wave at 1100 ft. That’s very telling. It’s barely cold enough here to get good ratios but even here it’s wet snow and probably 15-1 instead of 20-1 if the surface was 28 instead of 31. 

I bet this is another storm where once I get off my ridge and go down 300 feet they have way less. 

Yeah, I'll end up with ~1.5" at 467'.

1 minute ago, NorthArlington101 said:

I’ve got .25” across the river. Think we might manage 1” if the rates can keep up.

Melting as it falls. Rain boots > snow boots for my walk. Good grief. Still dumping though

you still have time to delete this pic.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1