• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Following a Miller A/B hybrid type coastal potential, Feb 13th ... As yet untapped potential and a higher ceiling with this one

Typhoon Tip

0z Euro very close to 12z except maybe moves out a hair faster so not as gangbuster closing in eSNE

Intense CCB 12z-18z Tues

Amazing how stable Euro/GFS guidance has been relative to rest of season

Very high confidence for 6-12" across most of SNE, spots 10-14", maybe even spots 14-18" with ratios and steep fronto

Huge factors for eSNE are (1) how quickly temps cool, as currently shown start of in low-mid 30s for a few hours, and (2) any bit of capture prolonging this even 2-3 more hours will translate to additional ~3-6" at those rates 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Snowcrazed71 said:

Yeah.. I don't get it with this guy. No a bad look for him either

Not a bad look for all of SNE.  8-10, 10-12 away from the immediate shore, take your pick at this point. There will always be winners and losers.  I’ll take my chances at this point. 

5 minutes ago, dendrite said:

South coast gets into a little danger here the past couple of euro runs. 2m concerns aside, the dryslot and H7 0C hug the coastline for a bit after an initial thump. Then it’s back to some snow in the ccb as the mid level low passes. 

With the trend of a more digging primary, h7 is nw on every consecutive. Playing with fire.

9 minutes ago, 40/70 Benchmark said:

You do fine.

Yea 6-8 is fine. 

12 minutes ago, 40/70 Benchmark said:

Most of SNE is going to dry slot.

GFS has H7 going almost over BOS while Euro has it going through CT and straight east along the south coast thereafter.  Therein is probably the difference in the snow output and temperatures.

16 minutes ago, weathafella said:

GFS has H7 going almost over BOS while Euro has it going through CT and straight east along the south coast thereafter.  Therein is probably the difference in the snow output and temperatures.

Why would the GFS have more snow because it has H7 going further north?

• Like 1

06z GFS might have been the first run in a while on that model that ticked a little south. Small amount though as has been with that model throughout this threat. It’s been acting like the old euro with small moves. 

• Like 2

I've seen enough. This is going to be a nice storm for many people, but I'm not one of them. Even the depiction in the gps which as discussed is a little improved, I don't really buy for this little microclimate in the Narragansett bay. That flattish changeover line when the low is west of us, is always a nose into the bay. 

Need a few more southern ticks to get back to something good here.

• Haha 1