Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
February Banter 2024

George BM

11 minutes ago, nw baltimore wx said:

Well, to be fair, he hasn’t been charged, and even if he does, he’s innocent until proven guilty. What I find interesting is that the date of the incident was a week before the AFC Championship game. Makes me wonder if the Ravens (and the NFL) knew about it a week before the game.

Yeah who knows. I mean, it would still be an on going investigation, so it's not like they'd be obligated to disclose anything, right?

9 minutes ago, cbmclean said:

Am I the only one that notices that PSU and Maestro have the exact same conversation about randomness every year.  

I have a more superstitious mind (though I resist calling it superstition)...he doesn't. Of course it's random...yet why is there discussion about starting threads being bad luck or whatever? Because some are more superstitious than others!

Friends. If the epic advertised patterns don't deliver, the important thing? Is that we blame each other. VICIOUSLY. I'm keeping a list of who to blame:

-optimists

-skeptics

-realists

-debs

-people who start threads

-people who refuse to start threads

-people who protest threads

-people who post

-lurkers

-all people with any interest in weather both on and off this forum

• Like 3
  • Haha 5

11 minutes ago, North Balti Zen said:

WTAF - second time in two weeks I have pulled small, very live, very hopeful tick off my person.  It is early effin'  February. This is a terrible sign for the spring. Not  been near cold enough to help even a little with cutting back on insects.

Epic tick-killing pattern is coming.  Only 240hrs away.  Hold on!

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

17 hours ago, Maestrobjwa said:

Yeah who knows. I mean, it would still be an on going investigation, so it's not like they'd be obligated to disclose anything, right?

The incident happened the week prior to the game. I wonder if the team was even aware? Also, holy crap could you imagine if the Ravens were playing Sunday? 

2 hours ago, Kay said:

Friends. If the epic advertised patterns don't deliver, the important thing? Is that we blame each other. VICIOUSLY. I'm keeping a list of who to blame:

-optimists

-skeptics

-realists

-debs

-people who start threads

-people who refuse to start threads

-people who protest threads

-people who post

-lurkers

-all people with any interest in weather both on and off this forum

-Kay

Added one to your post

• Haha 3

31 minutes ago, nj2va said:

Added one to your post

:lol:

Of course! I post. And fit so many other criteria.

But the important thing is that we blame each other. So you can, and probably should, blame me. But no one should blame themselves! The rage must be directed outward.

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, PrinceFrederickWx said:

My youngest is two and has a weather pop-up book he likes. He keeps opening and closing the snowflake picture over and over, saying "See snowflake! See snowflake!"

This disease starts at a young age. LOL

Need to get him treatment immediately.  Do you want him chasing snow in the base state of the 2040s?

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Kay said:

:lol:

Of course! I post. And fit so many other criteria.

But the important thing is that we blame each other. So you can, and probably should, blame me. But no one should blame themselves! The rage must be directed outward.

I blame Canada.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, RickinBaltimore said:

The incident happened the week prior to the game. I wonder if the team was even aware? Also, holy crap could you imagine if the Ravens were playing Sunday? 

Dude that would've been a frickin' disaster. You know, sometimes things happen for a reason...Just like Andrews saving that lady's life on that plane. We play and he's not there...we play and the Zay scandal could've marred the whole thing!

6 hours ago, PrinceFrederickWx said:

My youngest is two and has a weather pop-up book he likes. He keeps opening and closing the snowflake picture over and over, saying "See snowflake! See snowflake!"

This disease starts at a young age. LOL

5 hours ago, cbmclean said:

Need to get him treatment immediately.  Do you want him chasing snow in the base state of the 2040s?

He'd have to be in northern Michigan to have a chance at the current rate of the 'base state'

9 hours ago, cbmclean said:

Here's the Cure. Take this young aspiring snow enthusiast, along with his family, to Mammoth Lakes. They have advanced treatment facilities. He will be in good hands with all of the wonderful snow there. The base state does not apply in a place like Mammoth Lakes. They have deep powder snow 6 months out of every year, and some snow sticks around all year into the following winter. No more tracking or punting required, for the rest of his happy snow filled life! The base is already 11 feet, with a lot more to come, into late May!

Its snowing AGAIN at Mammoth, RIGHT NOW!!!!!

https://www.mammothmountain.com/on-the-mountain/mammoth-webcam/main-lodge

Palisades, on the alpine side of the resort, is also getting heavy snow!

https://www.palisadestahoe.com/mountain-information/webcams#tab=alpine

7 hours ago, EastCoast NPZ said:

Looks like the epic pattern is on life support.  I'm shocked that a day 16 pattern in a disastrous winter fails to materialize.

I'll be a very sad case for a long long time. Totally inconsolable.

Nothing on earth matters, like deep snow obliterating the DC region.

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic