Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Jan Medium/Long Range Disco 2: Total Obliteration is Coming

Jebman

9 minutes ago, stormtracker said:

Muriel fucked me over. DC govt on time. I’m currently sitting at my desk in anger. I put my Windows profile pic back up after HR told me to take it down.  

825CB2D2-0240-4A53-B518-774EEE345275.jpeg
How hard is it to get unemployment?  I’m asking for a friend. 

You should be sitting there in anger...I'm sure you can do your job working remotely from home, no prob, like most of us here. On a related note, that Windows profile pic is pretty tame compared to some of your other shared content online, so I wouldn't worry too much about it...  ;) 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, DDweatherman said:

Don’t worry Randy, I’ve carried a general buzz since Saturday to help get these runs where we needed em. Told my buddy that 0z Friday night would start bringing it back, and that was when it came. 

here’s to a redux

That 1960s yellow cube color would drive me insane. I'd make an excuse to telework because the yellow triggers some mental impairment. lol 

I've had a few meetings and in between tried to enjoy the snow with the kids so not been all over every model as it comes in...but just looking at where we are now v 24 hours ago things have moved the way we want in every way.  There is more interaction with the trailing wave which is amplifying the trough more, and the track of the wave has shifted south some.  If we continue these two trends we might back our way into another moderate event!  

• Like 20
  • Thanks 2
  • Weenie 1

17 minutes ago, vastateofmind said:

You should be sitting there in anger...I'm sure you can do your job working remotely from home, no prob, like most of us here. On a related note, that Windows profile pic is pretty tame compared to some of your other shared content online, so I wouldn't worry too much about it...  ;) 

if HR has already told him once to take it down, i would worry about putting it back up.

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, stormtracker said:

I got the Bob Chill endorsement for a thread now.   I'm scared

We're 72 hours out and all reliable and unreliable models show some amount of snowfall. Maybe the storm will feel underappreciated and move to SNE because you DIDN'T start a thread 

• Like 3
  • Haha 13

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic