• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Jan 11-13th Blizzard

Just now, Malacka11 said:

That's actually a local maximum. The blues over the lake are the lower end. 

:poster_oops:

Sucks all around. ;-)

Either way, I'm betting school canceled tomorrow for my kid and whatever falls will turn to solid ice over the weekend. That I'm assured of. 

Going to catch up on this later today as it becomes more real. 

• Like 1

Looks like pretty much all the CAMs have the nw track. Only the long range globals are holding on to the se track. A few years ago clinging to the euro might’ve made sense but it is not the king model it used to be. Having said that I probably just jinxed Minneapolis out of any snow.

• Haha 1

Just now, mnchaserguy said:

Looks like pretty much all the CAMs have the nw track. Only the long range globals are holding on to the se track. A few years ago clinging to the euro might’ve made sense but it is not the king model it used to be. Having said that I probably just jinxed Minneapolis out of any snow.

Most of the short range models were too far NW with the last storm at this range, fwiw

• Like 3

I was just assuming Friday would be a snow day for the kids here in Peoria, but at this point, I think I'd just prefer nothing. If it's not 7+", I don't want it, especially with a follow-up deep freeze that means the roads will be crappy until Wednesday. :-/

13 minutes ago, SchaumburgStormer said:

Most of the short range models were too far NW with the last storm at this range, fwiw

I like at least how still the GFS and Euro are not NW and more in agreement give or take a little unlike the NAM etc. 

See what the 12Z shows. 

• Like 1