Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
January 2024 Banter

George BM

7 minutes ago, Buddy1987 said:

@WinterWxLuvr @clskinsfan @psuhoffman I would like to actually know outside of the main thread how it isn’t a Miller B? The 18z gfs had shown the LP up close to WV but then it looked like it popped the new low around VA Beach? Did the surface map not correctly portray it how I thought a Miller B behaved?

Bob explained it well in the thread. It is a dominate southern stream vort is the easiest answer. I consider B's northern stream vorts that jump to the coast. But this one is kind of a hybrid because there is northern stream energy there as well. And I am not even sure there is a true definition of them anyways. 

4 minutes ago, clskinsfan said:

Bob explained it well in the thread. It is a dominate southern stream vort is the easiest answer. I consider B's northern stream vorts that jump to the coast. But this one is kind of a hybrid because there is northern stream energy there as well. And I am not even sure there is a true definition of them anyways. 

Well that actually makes sense for me then as to how they are viewed or looked at wrt a true B or hybrid..

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, clskinsfan said:

Haha. Didnt know that. Can you imagine the temper tantrum he threw when that happened?

he said something really crude to a female poster. he was always crude toward women here, including me, and I celebrate his permanent absence.

• Like 2

I was amazed to see that I have been lurking around here since 2012.  I see that most of the "old guard" joined around November 2010 or so, but I am under the impression that there was some sort of predecessor community "Eastern" or something like that.  A lot of you guys (and gals) seem to know each other waaaaay back. 

Any raconteurs out there feel like sharing the history of this group of like-minded, (very sick) people.

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic