• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Two Mdt to high impact events NYC subforum; wknd Jan 6-7 Incl OBS, and mid week Jan 9-10 (incl OBS). Total water equiv by 00z/11 general 2", possibly 6" includes snow-ice mainly interior. RVR flood potential increases Jan 10 and beyond. Damaging wind.

wdrag

1 minute ago, RU848789 said:

Looks like sleet line may have slowed down.  Would be awesome if we had somewhat of a repeat of two storms in early March 2019, when the Raritan was the dividing line for hours between sleet/rain and snow to the north (we got 4-5" for each storm).  

Definitely washing out now into Mercer county 

• Weenie 1

1 minute ago, Allsnow said:

Sorry bud 

I knew this was the probable result for days now so I'm not surprised. At my house on the north shore there might be some slush before rain but this just wasn't a favorable setup for us. Hopefully this reset around 1/15 can bring more opportunities. 

• Like 3

Snowing moderately to heavily at times here and the temp has dropped to 33F. We have 1/2" of snow on the board (in the shade) and on the grass with 1/4" on top of the cars and the driveway in the front yard (which gets indirect sunlight, which won't be an issue shortly); road in front of our house now covered too. Maybe another hour of snow before either the rain from our SE or the sleet from our SW get here.

• Like 3

Moderate snow.  Temp 29.  Good coating on everything.

The pre-treatment they do is utterly pointless.  Our community driveways and sidewalks were pretreated last night, they sprayed shit everywhere, made a mess, and barley a quarter inch of snow, and everything is covered.  

I'm on the community HOA, so I'll put up the counterargument.  But I'll lose.

• Like 1

• wdrag changed the title to Two Mdt to high impact events NYC subforum; wknd Jan 6-7 Incl OBS, and mid week Jan 9-10 (incl OBS). Total water equiv by 00z/11 general 2", possibly 6" includes snow-ice mainly interior. RVR flood potential increases Jan 10 and beyond. Damaging wind.
  • Rjay unpinned this topic