Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
November Discobs 2023

George BM

22 hours ago, pazzo83 said:

Highs in the 70s again.

Just continuing the theme of the past many, many months - the cold is fleeting and the warmth is entrenched and long-lasting.  We are in a fundamentally different climate in this region compared to the turn of the century (late 90s / early 2000s).

Hit 70 yesterday on the dot. 

But today only 63. I was supposed to get up to 64-65, but the high underperformed slightly for once.

22 hours ago, pazzo83 said:

Highs in the 70s again.

Just continuing the theme of the past many, many months - the cold is fleeting and the warmth is entrenched and long-lasting.  We are in a fundamentally different climate in this region compared to the turn of the century (late 90s / early 2000s).

Yea. We're more like North Carolina, unfortunately, when it comes to winters anymore. We maybe get 1 good storm every 5 to 10 years.

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, pazzo83 said:

yeah we hit 65 - some clouds kinda limited the heating a bit.  Looks like we'll get near 80 on Thursday.

I have mby at 76 for thursday, so we’ll see if that gets beat. Probably will. Then we likely won’t get out of the 50s for several days after the warm Thursday

1 hour ago, dailylurker said:

Beautiful sitting out in my 64 square foot greenhouse. 74 with a humidity of 38%. This weather has been easy on the electric bill. 

57 outside with clearing sky. 

Depending on what you’re growing and/or what stage your plant is in, might want to up your humidity to around 60%. Transpiration ftw. ;)

It’s dark out.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, FXW176 said:

Depending on what you’re growing and/or what stage your plant is in, might want to up your humidity to around 60%. Transpiration ftw. ;)

It’s dark out.

Not with blooming cannabis. During veg growth, yes. During flower it's important to keep humidity low to prevent mold and to simulate fall. 

• Like 1

Humidity is strain, cola size, and light sorce dependent .I realize  It's hard to control in most greenhouse setups but 38% is to low at any stage under any light for an extended period of time. Terpenes and flavonoids volatilize below 50% even before the chop. Just a day or two at 38% probably won't effect quality much though. After harvest 38% is a massive no no. 50% to 55% under hps, and natural light in late flower. 55%-60% under LED.  24 years, 365 days a year coco coir and organic chelate experience. If your getting mold between 50% to 60% the plant has poor mold resistance.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Yardstickgozinya said:

Humidity is strain, cola size, and light sorce dependent .I realize  It's hard to control in most greenhouse setups but 38% is to low at any stage under any light for an extended period of time. Terpenes and flavonoids volatilize below 50% even before the chop. Just a day or two at 38% probably won't effect quality much though. After harvest 38% is a massive no no. 50% to 55% under hps, and natural light in late flower. 55%-60% under LED.  24 years, 365 days a year coco coir and organic chelate experience. If your getting mold between 50% to 60% the plant has poor mold resistance.

I'm dialing in the greenhouse so I do get drops below 40%. I aim for about 50-55%. Drying 60/60. Humidity and temp. I was commenting on how good it felt having a low humidity. Right now humidity is 53. Feels like a spring day lol

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic