Total Members
    Most Online
    CHSVol
    Newest Member
    CHSVol
Yesvember or November?

Go Kart Mozart

1 minute ago, roardog said:

1-3 inches of snow coming from rain possibly mixed with snow becoming all rain after 4AM. I would expect basically just rain from that forecast but somehow you can manage 3 inches of snow out of rain. lol

It’s the way the grids are interpreted. The old zone forecast products I think are augmented by humans still make more sense. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, CoastalWx said:

Tuesday looks BN until after midnight Wednesday. 

Yea that’s the guidance consensus. I think it’s about 6-10 hours faster to scour in eastern sections. Surface Winds turn southeasterly pretty damn early and water still in low 50’s.

Think it’s most likely that interior CNE follow your timing. 

5 minutes ago, 40/70 Benchmark said:

That's what I was saying to Will...different vibe in the source region so far.

It’s a different vibe/look altogether, in just about every aspect.  That’s why these trolls who are pushing the same old narrative, need to be taken down, and banned for a while. Because what they are saying is downright ingenuous now.  And it should not be tolerated. 

• Confused 3
  • Weenie 2

11 minutes ago, WinterWolf said:

It’s a different vibe/look altogether, in just about every aspect.  That’s why these trolls who are pushing the same old narrative, need to be taken down, and banned for a while. Because what they are saying is downright ingenuous now.  And it should not be tolerated. 

I know we had the same discussion last year. Who actually is the moderator on this forum again? We made the request last year. Nothing was done. I know people have the right to say whatever they want, but in a constructive format. There are a few that don't. They should not be allowed on here.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Weenie 2

51 minutes ago, WinterWolf said:

lol.  Just raging fangs.

• Haha 1