Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Yesvember or November?

Go Kart Mozart

11 minutes ago, HIPPYVALLEY said:

Shemp actually predates Curly.  He left the show to pursue other interests and then came back after Curly had a stroke.

They were all super talented and really interesting guys.  Except for maybe Joe.

Yeah they crack me up. Very talented and even the special effects back then were on point. 

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, CoastalWx said:

Euro is night and day from 00z after T day. 

That week after Tday is looking more intriguing. Previously, we had the best cold coming in around Tday and the few days after with a cold (but moderating) pattern to close the month…but it seems the best cold will be that week now which helps increase the chances a little bit for a threat. 

Its still early for something big but can’t totally hate the EPS or GEFS look…

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, ORH_wxman said:

That week after Tday is looking more intriguing. Previously, we had the best cold coming in around Tday and the few days after with a cold (but moderating) pattern to close the month…but it seems the best cold will be that week now which helps increase the chances a little bit for a threat. 

Yes, every week later now makes a difference, as we approach a more climo favored time of the season.  

• Like 1

True story:  I had a rental property about 50 miles east of LA 40 years ago and needed to drive out there one day.  Of course this is well before the internet and streaming so I had regular radio on and they did a 1 hour interview with Moe Howard’s (Moe of 3 stooges) daughter.  She basically said her entire life with her father was a hoot!

Someone let the pope know that normal highs for PSM this time of year are still well into the 40s.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, weathafella said:

True story:  I had a rental property about 50 miles east of LA 40 years ago and needed to drive out there one day.  Of course this is well before the internet and streaming so I had regular radio on and they did a 1 hour interview with Moe Howard’s (Moe of 3 stooges) daughter.  She basically said her entire life with her father was a hoot!

Someone let the pope know that normal highs for PSM this time of year are still well into the 40s.

We’ll have the Geese tell him. :axe:

1 hour ago, ORH_wxman said:

Yeah EPS looks good too. Hopefully we can pull something.

2 hours ago, weathafella said:

Even at 1,000 feet at ORH airport the avg high is 47F tomorrow…43F on 11/30. 

I feel like we go through this every November. 

Anyways…given the pattern shown, hopefully we can still sneak something in late month. At least an appetizer.

• Like 2

I remember three stooges reruns on all the time when I was a kid in the late 80s and early 90s. 

GFS shows multiple chance in clown range. You don’t take any of them seriously but it’s nice to see the potential in the pattern. Should be a pretty good pattern for at least NNE snowfall…even without synoptic snows there’s prob gonna be some upslope and leftover LES stuff up there. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, ORH_wxman said:

I remember three stooges reruns on all the time when I was a kid in the late 80s and early 90s. 

GFS shows multiple chance in clown range. You don’t take any of them seriously but it’s nice to see the potential in the pattern. Should be a pretty good pattern for at least NNE snowfall…even without synoptic snows there’s prob gonna be some upslope and leftover LES stuff up there. 

New to the board?

• Haha 2