• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
July has arrived ... the Meteorologically defined mid summer month

Typhoon Tip

It’s interesting how local this is to a smaller region of southern New England. I mean it’s completely… Well, not completely, but mostly sunny west of Springfield and Keene, New Hampshire… I mean it might be a pop-up or something around there but it’s a lot more sun then clouds. Meanwhile, Eastern zones there’s some kind of weird thing to kill this summer going on.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, powderfreak said:

That’s what it was, I was trying to place my finger on it. The bubbling look to the Cu but pretty consistent bases.  Very clear and defined without the haze that 70 dews often bring.

It's interesting because this isn't really a 'BB' circulation manifold but where ever the 4th of July was not ruined deliberately by metaphysical/super natural powers ... that is the affect, nonetheless  :arrowhead:

2 minutes ago, Typhoon Tip said:

It's interesting because this isn't 'BB' circulation manifold but where the 4th of July was not ruined deliberately by metaphysical/super natural powers ... that is the affect, nonetheless  :arrowhead:

Yeah we got a quick third of an inch this morning and then most of the day has been ok. Wondering about fireworks though as a line of SVR Warned is entering Champlain Valley.  Hopefully this stuff can die down.

1 hour ago, Typhoon Tip said:

It’s interesting how local this is to a smaller region of southern New England. I mean it’s completely… Well, not completely, but mostly sunny west of Springfield and Keene, New Hampshire… I mean it might be a pop-up or something around there but it’s a lot more sun then clouds. Meanwhile, Eastern zones there’s some kind of weird thing to kill this summer going on.

Fourth day in the last week we've had some microscale thing happen to ruin the day while most elsewhere had sun and much higher temps. Friday Saturday decidedly ruined by the marine sludge, then yesterday and today, persistent mid to high level clouds while most of the region salvaged a nice day. Sunday was horrible too, more of a widespread NNE thing but it made sure to be exquisitely miserable here. I would not be at all surprised if the marine junk makes a return tomorrow, Thursday and Friday undercutting the brief weak surface ridge respite.

For me personally.. what a summer shaping up . High dews started 2 weeks ago.. and just unrelenting 

LONG TERM /THURSDAY THROUGH MONDAY/...

Highlights...

* Drier Thu, but very warm and humid

* Risk for a few showers and thunderstorms increases Fri into early
  next week, but with many hours of dry weather. High humidity, too.
  • Like 2
  • Weenie 1

2 hours ago, HoarfrostHubb said:

During that last round water was just gushing out of my pool filter.    

I’ve backwashed mine twice in the last few days. Right now it’s almost to the top of the coping again. Can’t keep the pH regulated for shyte. And my salt is down to 2800 ppm. I didn’t add one bag all last season after I opened. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, WhitinsvilleWX said:

I’ve backwashed mine twice in the last few days. Right now it’s almost to the top of the coping again. Can’t keep the pH regulated for shyte. And my salt is down to 2800 ppm. I didn’t add one bag all last season after I opened. 

Yeah. I’ve been backwashing pretty much every day for a couple of minutes.  Stein keeps laughing

26 minutes ago, Jenkins said:

Basement window exploded and sent a torrent of water in to the dryer area. File that under less than ideal. 1.61” from this round of storms. 

Nobody appreciates property damage like this forum.

No damage some flexseal can’t fix based on the videos.

• Haha 3
  • Weenie 1