Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
June 2023 Summer Begins

Damage In Tolland

2 minutes ago, butterfish55 said:
6 minutes ago, kdxken said:
Noah Kahan should be the official musician of the board.
"The weather ain't been bad
If you're into masochistic bullshi"t

"I'm a weenie because I grew up in New England"

If the sun don't rise
'Til the summertime
Forgive my northern attitude
Oh, I was raised on little light

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, weathafella said:

You could feel the change tonight for sure.  The rising dews are keeping temperatures not too far from their daytime highs.  A tad muggy feeling but still quite comfortable.  Last night without ac for a spell.

It's coming.  We avoided it for another evening.  Windows and doors may get closed later tonight as that air works it's way in.  By 2-3am it gets pretty chilly inside.  This next week will stay elevated at night while folks sleep.

59/54 off a high of 83F.

• Like 1

I was actually a little surprised to see the "warm front" still a stationary boundary located 150 mi S of LI, with a unbalanced PP+ situated/draping central New England this morning....

It's gonna be interesting to see if we get warm intrusion during the day over SNE's latitude with these morning obs

Trade off is some morning sun.  Part in parcel to yesterday's moisture bust ...still correcting -

• Like 1

Euro run was Bahama Blue set up from ~ 90 hours out to the end of the run.  In fact, it actually sets it up ...then weakens it in the latter days but the trough never actually gets through. So the conveyor up the coast weakens but stagnates the air mass in back-a balls

• Like 1

Plus what Scott said ... or whatever -

The run is too sensitive to minor perturbation triggers because of that, and ends up with close to foot of water along the south coast because it's holding that axis in place like forever.  

okay - we'll see

• Like 1