Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
June 2023 Summer Begins

Damage In Tolland

5 hours ago, Damage In Tolland said:

Who would ever want to work out late in the day or at night ? After working all day you still face the task of going running or going to gym or whatever you do. That’s why so many people don’t work out. They won’t go to bed at a decent hour , stay up late and use that as their excuse for being out of shape etc. You get up early AM.. like 4-5 AM and you get right after it . Workout is over and done for the day . 

Agree. 

• Thanks 1

37 minutes ago, Torch Tiger said:

BOX was nit-picking ~6-6.5c/km ml lapse rates but that's actually not THAT bad for SNE. :facepalm:

Yeah I don't see lapse rates as a killer for tomorrow. Steep mlvl lapse rates are important when it comes to the potential for a widespread outbreak and/or significant severe but neither of these are really on the table for tomorrow regardless. 

• Like 2

With the remarkable timing of strata densely packing in from the north east late this afternoon with this back door front then, a near stationary thunderstorm south of FIT throwing up an anvil over the top, it’s been daylight equivalent to 9 o’clock here since 630. 

That’s how you rub in a back door bangin’. Jesus

back to 63

• Like 1

2 hours ago, wx2fish said:

Yeah not cold, but would've been nice to get rid of the low deck for a bit 

Worked on the NH Seacoast today , arrived around 8am, heavy rain briefly in North Hampton, on and off drizzle in Rye, New Castle, visibility at times 150 yards (Ocean Blvd) then mist, temp sat at around 56-58F humid, went 5 miles inland temp jumped about 8 degrees , etc. Story short not a beach day......

15 minutes ago, Typhoon Tip said:

With the remarkable timing of strata densely packing in from the north east late this afternoon with this back door front then, a near stationary thunderstorm south of FIT throwing up an anvil over the top, it’s been daylight equivalent to 9 o’clock here since 630. 

That’s how you rub in a back door bangin’. Jesus

back to 63

GWDLT 

5 hours ago, Ginx snewx said:

Really turned out to be a great summer day. Bermuda Blues heat, and swimming water, great mix

20230613_170901.jpg

It was a fantastic day. The problem with work from home is I work so much I don’t leave the house during the day. 

Got an easy mow in this evening though. 

4 minutes ago, Typhoon Tip said:

Yeah excellent location there for viewing central New Jersey’s anvil heads 

:lol:

17 hours ago, DavisStraight said:

I do sprint interval training, you warm up for 2 minutes on the treadmill then go full out 20 seconds, slow down for 2 minutes and repeat. You do it 3 times for a 7 minute workout.

That is what I do, but I sprint for more like a minute, and then jump off for like 30 seconds, then start jogging for about 30 sec before sprinting again....repeat for 20 minutes. On Sunday I just do a straight 50 min jog for cardio health.

• Like 1