• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
2023 - tracking the tropics

mcglups

If you look at why the GFS did what I did, that first trough lifts out but there’s a second one that almost does a little Fuji dance to the southwest of Lee. That sort of helps push it north west, but look at all that west northwest flow in the great lakes area. That’s usually not very favorable for us.

• Like 2

Just now, WxWatcher007 said:

Let’s see if this 3 day gif works…12z GEFS the last three days. 

IMG_6785.thumb.gif.f2b6ca4567afc3712519a13dfe52e2da.gif

I was just doing something similar with TT switching browsers between 12z/6z. I hate how the sizing changes though. I wish the domain would remain fixed it would be much easier to visualize. Anyways there certainly has been some slight ticks west, but the mean is still very far east. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, weatherwiz said:

I was just doing something similar with TT switching browsers between 12z/6z. I hate how the sizing changes though. I wish the domain would remain fixed it would be much easier to visualize. Anyways there certainly has been some slight ticks west, but the mean is still very far east. 

Yeah that was the best I could do. Following the mean line though you can see it go from Cape Breton Island to the SW tip of NS, or about 300 miles. Could easily tick back east, but that hasn’t been the trend lately. 

• Like 3