Total Members
    Most Online
    northernriwx
    Newest Member
    northernriwx
Extended summer stormlover74 future snow hole banter thread 23

BxEngine

13 hours ago, forkyfork said:

can we get some of the fun parts of climate change? look at what just happened in texas. instead we just get 50s all winter

Coastal flooding will be our "treat", but I'll be long gone beneath the ground by then...

On 5/25/2024 at 4:03 PM, Rjay said:

ef4

How do we get the twitter X links to fully display rather than just show a link? I am seeing posts around the forum with it both ways. It just used to automatically embed before a few weeks ago. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, bluewave said:

How do we get the twitter X links to fully display rather than just show a link? I am seeing posts around the forum with it both ways. It just used to automatically embed before a few weeks ago. 

I tried changing it to twitter.com but that didn't work and I don't know how to paste as plain text on my phone per forkys suggestion 

27 minutes ago, Stormlover74 said:

I tried changing it to twitter.com but that didn't work and I don't know how to paste as plain text on my phone per forkys suggestion 

Yeah, I haven’t been able to get it to work. But I see that other posters have found a way since there are embedded posts in the last few days showing up in the various threads.

3 minutes ago, bluewave said:

Yeah, I haven’t been able to get it to work. But I see that other posters have found a way since there are embedded posts in the last few days showing up in the various threads.

On a pc I just clicked the tweet itself and once loaded copied the twitter.com address from browser.  It automatically embedded when pasted into the forum reply box.

52 minutes ago, Stormlover74 said:

It does work. 

• Like 2

On 6/1/2024 at 2:29 PM, TheClimateChanger said:

Wonder what they’ll blame this one on? I remember last summer when they showing up in the north, the experts  were blaming it on some tropical storm. :lol:

and they were right. tropical systems are great vectors for vagrant tropical birds

• Like 1

11 hours ago, forkyfork said:

and they were right. tropical systems are great vectors for vagrant tropical birds

I must have missed the tropical storm that this specimen got mixed up in. Just like I missed the hurricane in Wisconsin last summer.