• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
April 2023

Rtd208

Posting Highest Lows and Highest Highs, earliest this or latest that, 500 year droughts or floods, only proves that we are in rapidly heating earth that could become untenable for our standard of living in a person's lifetime.   

What difference does it make if your home disappears in a 100 Year Flood or a 1,000 Year Flood?      You have no home and you will soon have no available flood insurance.

What difference does it make if the government remotely turns of my AC when its 110 or just 100.     I died on the fifth day of the HW anyway.

I could go on..........but they are coming To Take Me Away, no, no................I mean they are coming to take my Gas Stove and Gas Car!

6 minutes ago, Stormlover74 said:

Just some light rain. The heavy stuff is going to my west

Yep I was just gonna mention that. It weakened and the heaviest is going just a few miles to our west. Just some light to moderate rain here right now. I hear the thunder to the west. Hopefully we'll get some heavier rain later. We really need it. 

6 minutes ago, Stormlover74 said:

Just some light rain. The heavy stuff is going to my west

1 minute ago, winterwx21 said:

Yep I was just gonna mention that. It weakened and the heaviest is going just a few miles to my west. Just some light to moderate rain here right now. I hear the thunder to the west. Hopefully we'll get some heavier rain later. We really need it. 

Getting a decent downpour here 

• Like 1