Total Members
    Most Online
    gopenoxfox
    Newest Member
    gopenoxfox
Feb 28th-March 1st long duration Miller B threat

George001

10 minutes ago, George001 said:

My area got buried in Jan 2011, and both of those storms went over the cape. Just need a strong enough storm, I’m not worried about rain as long as the low is to my SE.

Ok I'll bite!  What's a strong storm?  I see a 991 GFS and a 988 euro certainly no bomb.  It forms and scoots east.  A bomb needs to drop 24 mb's in 24 hours.  That aint happening.  

Just now, George001 said:

I’m rooting for a low in the 970s to go over the canal. 

Ok, me too man!  Im with you allll the way(not really even though it's going over the canal the deformation bands assuming it was strong enough and there was enough moisture would probably not be far enough NW to give it to me).  But not you either,  so Ill take it.  I'm actually rooting against you now! 970 aint gonna happen there's no phasing, this is a transfer of energy not a combination of it.   I know you dont want to be the jackpot (apparently) but the heavy snows happens in strong storms approx 150mi NW of the low in a strong storm that has phased.  Like the benchmark might be good for you.  Or a little se of it even.    Man, I am probably the 2nd least knowledgable person on this forum.  Can you guess who number 1 is?

6 minutes ago, dmcginvt said:

Ok, me too man!  Im with you allll the way(not really even though it's going over the canal the deformation bands assuming it was strong enough and there was enough moisture would probably not be far enough NW to give it to me).  But not you either,  so Ill take it.  I'm actually rooting against you now! 970 aint gonna happen there's no phasing, this is a transfer of energy not a combination of it.   I know you dont want to be the jackpot (apparently) but the heavy snows happens in strong storms approx 150mi NW of the low in a strong storm that has phased.  Like the benchmark might be good for you.  Or a little se of it even.    Man, I am probably the 2nd least knowledgable person on this forum.  Can you guess who number 1 is?

qqomega, he thought Kevin would be in the 60s, but he got a massive ice storm.

14 minutes ago, George001 said:

Ok I’ll be honest, I want Tblizz to rain! He’s been very negative about this storm threat and mehing it despite things looking great. Even the Pope is on board, and him going against the pope makes me angry!

Well I'm an atheist.  I hate the pope and think he causes more harm than good.  So do you hope I rain?  Because that will guarantee you rain every time.    Also does it still look like a top 10 blizzard, if it could even make blizzard status with 35 mph wind and 1/4 vis for 3 hours???

• Haha 6

11 minutes ago, George001 said:

Ok I’ll be honest, I want Tblizz to rain! He’s been very negative about this storm threat and mehing it despite things looking great. Even the Pope is on board, and him going against the pope makes me angry!

I will say, having the once excommunicated pontiff back in the fold feels good. 

BMBHZARPUYCNXGUB3WNJ3BO5SQ.jpg

• Haha 3

14 minutes ago, George001 said:

George, I’m hurt by this!

And I have bad news, if I’m raining, so are you. :lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 8