Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
December 22 - 25 possible historic wintery/mix/rain event obs

Hurricane Agnes

1 minute ago, hazwoper said:

I wasn’t expecting anything to lay.  A win for me and my kids.

I mean we are in late Dec and snow can't stick to the roads? Actually anything besides grass and car tops. Before you know it March is here. Hate to sound like a Debbie Downer but we can't catch a break. A 3"-6"/4"-8" storm seems like miles away...

24F

Just now, Birds~69 said:

I mean we are in late Dec and snow can't stick to the roads? Actually anything besides grass and car tops. Before you know it March is here. Hate to sound like a Debbie Downer but we can't catch a break. A 3"-6"/4"-8" storm seems like miles away...

24F

Bought my snowblower for the big Jan storm in 2016. Used it 1 time since. ONE! Yes, warning type systems are a thing of the past here. Very few and far between.

Just now, Ralph Wiggum said:

Bought my snowblower for the big Jan storm in 2016. Used it 1 time since. ONE! Yes, warning type systems are a thing of the past here. Very few and far between.

It's pretty sad. However, I shovel for the exercise and a beer in the garage when I'm done listening to Floyd/Zeppelin. :popcorn: 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ChasingFlakes said:

Do you think tomorrow morning is going to have thick & streaming lake effect clouds from the NW flow? Or clearer skies? Was thinking it could be a decent sunrise, might shoot to the shore to take some pics, with the well-groomed swell and strong offshore winds it should look nice.  

Pack a bathing suit...take the plunge 

nam3km_cfraclow_neus_23.png

16 minutes ago, Birds~69 said:

24F

Wasn’t it a high of like 55 at 3am?  Kinda hard for a short period of snow to stick to roads at that temp and soaking wet from rain

• Like 1