Total Members
    Most Online
    12bet1 net
    Newest Member
    12bet1 net
Preliminarily ... a medium impact partial Miller B, Friday

Typhoon Tip

1 minute ago, CT Rain said:

Yeah it can't go too crazy given the upper level setup. Not like we're getting a crazy bomb that's closing off at 500mb. It's sort of a SWFE with some redevelopment off the coast.

Lol I got ya…thanks. But that’s why I said a “Bit” more perhaps. Or perhaps not.  

Hey there will be more chances later next week, so if this is a nothing burger, so be it. 

2 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

These types of storms love that area of W CT. Far removed from marine taint.. enough elevation to accumulate.. My gut says you do fairly well 

But I'm a little confused about is whether the storm is actually going to go into Saturday or be over with on Friday. I'm seeing some of The models showing that it would go into Saturday morning? If it does I can see you changing back over towards the end

21 minutes ago, RUNNAWAYICEBERG said:

That looks like a weak 2-5” clown map that would result in mostly slop unless we can crank the dynamics. 

Not expecting much here at this point, definitely marginal situation along with warmer coastal waters is a no go along the coast and even here eventually. Need a deepening low with a NNE/NE wind direction. Most of our snow will be gone by then, so not much to wash away. Hope it sets up for a fun next week.

14 minutes ago, Spanks45 said:

Not expecting much here at this point, definitely marginal situation along with warmer coastal waters is a no go along the coast and even here eventually. Need a deepening low with a NNE/NE wind direction. Most of our snow will be gone by then, so not much to wash away. Hope it sets up for a fun next week.

I’m bullish on holiday snows. We’ll have our chances at least. 

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, 40/70 Benchmark said:

The ensemble approach worked out very well at a very long lead with respect to this system....look how congruent my initial assessment from last Friday (when people were crying about suppressed OPs) and today's first call are:

Initial.png

FIRST CALL.png

• Like 3

Just now, CoastalWx said:

Was hoping to see more dynamics there, but looked like all the QPF was closer to WCB.

Most of SNE is under an inch of qpf through 84h....that isn't really going to do much outside of like the highest terrain well in the interior. We need that H5 protrusion to start curling back to the NW a bit earlier for the good dynamics like the NAM did.