Total Members
    Most Online
    Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
Fairfield County Crusher 12/11-12/12

Go Kart Mozart

1 minute ago, ORH_wxman said:

I’ll be jelly, but I’m also very interested in the mesoscale stuff that may happen in CT tonight. The instability on the soundings supports some bands of heavy snow…esp where some localized lift or convergence is going on. 

What timeframe does it look like is best in terms of heaviest snow. I’m hoping most of it holds off until after 3:30 to maximize accumulation on roads 

2 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

What timeframe does it look like is best in terms of heaviest snow. I’m hoping most of it holds off until after 3:30 to maximize accumulation on roads 

Best snow in your hood looks like 5pm-midnight or so. But gotta watch the IVT potential for between 1-4am. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, ORH_wxman said:

I’ll be jelly, but I’m also very interested in the mesoscale stuff that may happen in CT tonight. The instability on the soundings supports some bands of heavy snow…esp where some localized lift or convergence is going on. 

That's a deep enough MAUL to think some +TSSN is possible.

• Like 3

The early snow growth is excellent. Light snow from Simsbury to Windsor at the in-laws dropping supplies off to the sick family. You bet my ass I wore a mask. No thanks influenza. 

Looped down 91 where ceiling heightened and breaks of sun could be seen south of Hartford properly.

Running errands in Blue Back square. With all the yuppies, I feel right at home like I'm in Southie. Puke. Sitting in car watching my weenie trends while the commander-in-chief shops. 

Only intermittent flurries in WeHa. 

20221211_112404-min.thumb.jpg.6319717602bdaaa6ab48d3c8df6b34a0.jpg