Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
December 2022 Obs/Disc

40/70 Benchmark

36 minutes ago, ORH_wxman said:

There's a lot of disturbing behavior on here.

So much, more and more as the years pass. Almost as if "why bother posting anything useful?"
Such are the times of free speech. 
Other than that,..

IT GON SNOW 
maybe, might, could it be. I'll awake when the 1ft'r threatens.

Oh, by the way it was 80F here today.
I gots to move!  

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Damage In Tolland said:

Just cracked 2nd. Strong though 8.8% Beer folks. It’s from The Veil brewery in Richmond, VA. It’s real and it’s spectacular 

Right now thinking 3-5 lolli 6 pike south and 1-3 north . How much weed this far? 2-3 handfuls?

CDjlntn.jpg

That actually looks like something I wouldn’t mind trying. The color and thickness, can’t see through the glass. 

Just one cbd:thc tablet so far with the wife at a work function (so she says). Hanging with the kids, listening to music and playing roblox. Living the dream. 

3-5” seems doable. Agree. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, RUNNAWAYICEBERG said:

That actually looks like something I wouldn’t mind trying. The color and thickness, can’t see through the glass. 

Just one cbd:thc tablet so far with the wife at a work function (so she says). Hanging with the kids, listening to music and playing roblox. Living the dream. 

3-5” seems doable. Agree. 

If you’re able to make it Saturday, I’ll buy you an IPA or a sip if appropriate :lol:.  Their beer list there is awful so it won’t be anything like what I have at home .

Just glad to see winter is about to make an appearance and lock in. I am so hoping we can have solid winter from Sunday on thru at least the New Year. It’s been a long time since we’ve had that .

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, CoastalWx said:

Also that primary tries to warm aloft as well. So you have the surface hi which is a plus, but that primary is doing some damage. You really want the low to redevelop and intensify rapidly south of us.

But hasn’t it been trending to that over the last 2-3 days. It was over DET like 2 days ago . With a week still left to trend 

• Weenie 2

3 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

If you’re able to make it Saturday, I’ll buy you an IPA or a sip if appropriate :lol:.  Their beer list there is awful so it won’t be anything like what I have at home .

Just glad to see winter is about to make an appearance and lock in. I am so hoping we can have solid winter from Sunday on thru at least the New Year. It’s been a long time since we’ve had that .

I can’t do the beer unless it’s very flavorful. I prefer a high noon hard seltzer, if I’m drinking.

We need a good december even if the month end total doesn’t break records. Enough to set an earlier wintry vibe heading into the holidays, and winter overall. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, brooklynwx99 said:

what exactly am i missing? myself and a bunch of others have been persistent in saying that a favorable pattern would evolve after the 15th or so, got ridiculed for it by people worrying about absolutely nothing, and now everyone that was ridiculing is flipping back to the snow train on a whim. it's weird behavior

He does the reverse pysch stuff so he won't get disappointed.  Self preservation mode. Otherwise

Welcome to the camp
I guess you all know why we're here
My name is Stevie
You will become aware this year
If you want to follow DIT
You've got to play ball
And put in your ear plugs, put on your eye shades
You know where to put the cork

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

14 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

There’s always Greater Good Brewery

2 minutes ago, RUNNAWAYICEBERG said:

I can’t do the beer unless it’s very flavorful. I prefer a high noon hard seltzer, if I’m drinking.

We need a good december even if the month end total doesn’t break records. Enough to set an earlier wintry vibe heading into the holidays, and winter overall. 

Damn I had you pegged as a  Zima man.

• Weenie 1

1 minute ago, TauntonBlizzard2013 said:

It needs a ton of work for SNE still

It’s 8 days away for god sakes.  It’s better at this point for it to look the way it does…If it looked great today, do you think it would look that way 8 days from now. Lots of trending to go over THE NEXT 8 days.  

Are you always a complaining whining lil beotch? Or just like that on here? 

• Haha 3

Just now, WinterWolf said:

It’s 8 days away for god sakes.  It’s better at this point for it to look the way it does…If it looked great today, do you think it would look that way 8 days from now. Lots of trending to go over THE NEXT 8 days.  

He bitches but it does need work. Are we all just assuming this is going to keep going south until it passes over Cuba?

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, WinterWolf said:

TBlizz making snowfall great again.

3 minutes ago, WinterWolf said:

angry-grey-grinning-wolf-winter-aggressi

• Haha 10