• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Season's first ...albeit minor, synoptic event late Tuesday in the Mid Atlantic ... New England on Wednesday

Typhoon Tip

5 minutes ago, powderfreak said:

3000ft… 6”

1500ft… 5.5”

750ft… 4.0” (likely higher when snow stopped but measure when you can.  It’s a very soaking wet 4” left at home.)

Heres the 1500ft stack after some melting.  Might’ve gotten 6” if measured earlier but still a very wet dense slug of snow.  Had to think there was some good QPF in this.

So nice to have everything covered white again.  Good Advisory level snowfall.

6A92D66A-332B-4AD8-B8EE-23D60FAF3A5E.jpeg.1c0d7b8eed868a79115e9182e0e1e446.jpeg

Good base builder. Hopefully it stays on the mountain. Just need to avoid a cutter next weekend and it might. 

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Lava Rock said:

mother i'd like to f. I've seen many hot, good looking women up there. Some are from over the border, but they seem to take very good care of themselves and dress well, at least in the establishments I've been to. Winterwolf snowmobiles a lot up there, so I'm sure he can comment as well

Umfk has a really popular undergrad nursing program which helps. Would not recommend looking for a wife in patten. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, NW_of_GYX said:

Umfk has a really popular undergrad nursing program which helps. Would not recommend looking for a wife in patten. 

Lol Patten isn’t even in Aroostook county…Ya that’s two teeth-ville for sure.  

But Once you get to Presque Isle, and  Caribou and on up, the talent gets much better.  Northern Aroostook is filled with hardworking and friendly beautiful women, who take great care of themselves, and they look it, and that’s no BS.  There’s Some great Pure bred French Gene pool up there that’s for sure. 

• Like 1
  • Weenie 1

1 hour ago, WinterWolf said:

Lol Patten isn’t even in Aroostook county…Ya that’s two teeth-ville for sure.  

But Once you get to Presque Isle, and  Caribou and on up, the talent gets much better.  Northern Aroostook is filled with hardworking and friendly beautiful women, who take great care of themselves, and they look it, and that’s no BS.  There’s Some great Pure bred French Gene pool up there that’s for sure. 

Sorry to bother you folks but does anyone know where that weather site went? Could have sworn this was the bookmark. Must have mistakenly clicked on one of those dating ads . 

• Haha 2

33 minutes ago, STILL N OF PIKE said:

Love it when the lakes are all dumping lake effect streamers . Northern Michigan doesn’t get much press but that area looks like it must be a snow globe for half the winter . 

You must not read the right press. Marquette in the UP is a snow capital. Lots of snowmobiling up there. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mreaves said:

You must not read the right press. Marquette in the UP is a snow capital. Lots of snowmobiling up there. 

When was the last time the U.P was the subject of a national weather headline , when the Edmund Fitzgerald  sunk in Lake Superior ? I don’t subscribe to the U.P sea scrolls but I’ll ask ginxy for a link 

• Haha 1