Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Fall GTG 12/10/22 1pm.

CoastalWx

20 hours ago, Damage In Tolland said:

That’s probably the worst day anyone could choose. Right when everyone is getting Xmas trees, decorating etc. And if not.. many folks are away the whole weekend .

Worst day anyone can choose…..meaning you are getting Christmas trees and decorating. :lol: 

I was thinking maybe earlier like mid month? That way it’s not in the crazy holiday stretch which I know can be busy.

• Like 2

On 10/9/2022 at 7:22 AM, CoastalWx said:

Worst day anyone can choose…..meaning you are getting Christmas trees and decorating. :lol: 

I was thinking maybe earlier like mid month? That way it’s not in the crazy holiday stretch which I know can be busy.

My birthday is on the 16th and I'm not sure when the family will be getting together, which is the only reason I suggested end of the month.

1 hour ago, WinterWolf said:

Oh..ok. Well the week before or after works too.  Anybody ever think of Springfield as a possibility?  

Springfield's not a bad idea. I think ideally someplace a mile or so off the pike. Sturbridge? Makes it easy for people coming from 91 or 84. I mean Worcester is fine with me I'm close, but thinking of others.

48 minutes ago, CoastalWx said:

We can do it in December too....like I said...was just getting the ball rolling with this. I thought ORH would be more centrally located. 

I have no issue with ORH, but would prefer December. I have a bunch of bdays in Novie, including my own, plus I'll be hammering out the outlook early on.

• Like 1

I think if we are going to try and do this between Thanksgiving and Christmas, a date should be set in the near future as holiday events start populating people's calendars soon (if not already).  I like the pre turkey day idea myself, but as always, I will try and make any date that I don't already have plans for.

• Like 2

• CoastalWx changed the title to Fall GTG 12/10/22 1pm.