Jump to content
  • Member Statistics

    17,276
    Total Members
    7,904
    Most Online
    weatherman27
    Newest Member
    weatherman27
    Joined

October 2022 OBS/DISC


40/70 Benchmark
 Share

Recommended Posts

4 hours ago, 40/70 Benchmark said:

11/29 it was...

Yes.  My Mother’s date of death in 1995 coinciding with my middle son’s 15th birthday.  Yet heavy snow on the way to Logan en route to Rochester (which we left 1 day earlier when mom seemed to stabilize).  A lot of mixed feelings but the snow lifted my spirits.  Heavy LES the 2 weeks we spent in Rochester.  One of my favorite times that winter was walking 5 miles home in heavy snow-with a wicked head cold.   

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, CoastalWx said:

What do you mean lol.

I can’t stand that product… It’s got terrible resolution …horrible load times on regular PCs.  The older format was better.  But I’m not sure - I’m wondering if I’m not using the product correctly

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Typhoon Tip said:

I can’t stand that product… It’s got terrible resolution …horrible load times on regular PCs.  The older format was better.  But I’m not sure - I’m wondering if I’m not using the product correctly

I use radar scope. Are you referencing the current radar platform that you load from the NWS site? If so, that site blows.

  • Like 6
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, CoastalWx said:

I use radar scope. Are you referencing the current radar platform that you load from the NWS site? If so, that site blows.

Yup. why they did away with the old format-

Did the Trump administration hand a mandate down to suck balls?

I want them sued and the Director of technology or whatever, that persons face to be smashed against a monitor until they’re an inch of consciousness. 
 

Having said that… What is “RadarScope”

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Typhoon Tip said:

Yup. why they did away with the old format-

Did the Trump administration hand a mandate down to suck balls?

I want them sued and the Director of technology or whatever, that phase to be smashed against a monitor until there an inch of consciousness. 
 

Having said that… What is “RadarScope”

The best 12 bucks or whatever it is anyway you’ll ever spend. 
I have it on my phone. Look it up in the  App Store. It had high res data and multiple products to use. 
 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 minutes ago, HIPPYVALLEY said:

We had about 10 minutes of pitter patter raindrops but otherwise dry.  Alternating bright and gray cloud deck.  I’m happy to Stein today.  I would prefer the ground dry for some weekend yard cleanup.

I keep wondering when the rains supposed to start . Dry and warmer today than last 2. I guess it will start… at some point 

  • Like 1
  • Confused 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...