Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
June pattern and forecast discussion

weathafella

2 hours ago, CoastalWx said:

Clearwater beach FL

Nice. Still gotta get you down to more of those SW FL beaches. Did you and Alison hit the shops in Naples before? The Gulf Coast from about your spot southward has to be one of my favorite spots in the country (minus Tampa).

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, weatherwiz said:

6-radar sites down across the country; including ENX and GYX. 

Maybe it's some time of flaying saucers and the aliens are coming to take down our meteorological network in time for a category 5 hurricane to ride up the East Coast in a month 

Are we? We should have data flowing although it does need some maintenance tomorrow (or whenever we get a dry few hours).

40 minutes ago, CoastalWx said:

Obviously we don’t have the Florida climate, but I love the beach vibe. Hot humid days, bars everywhere, surf shops, I just love it.

Most do in summer . Summer isn’t 75 and chilly dews with breezes unless you’re in Fort Kent. That wx is great in spring in Morch and Napril. But from Mid May on.. it’s not desirable for summer folks 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, dendrite said:

Nice. Still gotta get you down to more of those SW FL beaches. Did you and Alison hit the shops in Naples before? The Gulf Coast from about your spot southward has to be one of my favorite spots in the country (minus Tampa).

We try to visit Fort Myers Beach every couple years, love the gulf side beaches and vibe ftw 

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, CoastalWx said:

Obviously we don’t have the Florida climate, but I love the beach vibe. Hot humid days, bars everywhere, surf shops, I just love it.

That’s definitely the type of place no one wants COC weather.  Like Aruba, Dominican, Jamaica, etc… you live the beach life, you want mins of like 82F at night.

Once palm trees are around, it’s time for big heat/humidity, low diurnal changes, etc.

18 minutes ago, weatherwiz said:

6-radar sites down across the country; including ENX and GYX. 

:yikes:

18 minutes ago, weatherwiz said:

Maybe it's some time of flaying saucers and the aliens are coming to take down our meteorological network in time for a category 5 hurricane to ride up the East Coast in a month 

I don't have a better explanation