Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
March 2022 Obs/Disc: In Like a Lamb, Out Like a Butterfly

40/70 Benchmark

2 minutes ago, ineedsnow said:

We severe

The Storm Prediction Center (SPC) is indicating an 80% chance of a severe tstorm watch in or near portions of SNE. SKYWARN Self-Activation will monitor this scenario. Details to follow here: https://spc.noaa.gov/products/md/md0222.html #mawx #riwx #ctwx

Post front winds will get wild for an hour or so.

• Like 2

Just now, WinterWolf said:

Do you believe that? That’s 3” for here and maybe even more for you.   

i mean the run isnt even close to being done thats ending at 18Z when most models have it just beginning. If that went out further it would probably be 6-10 for most of southern CT. 

But no, i dont believe it. Its the HRGEM which i rarely if ever use, its at the end of its run, and its by far on the most bullish end of the envelope. The Canadian models in general seem to the snowiest for this storm. They haven't waivered too much though and i think the GEM was the first to catch on to this event for SNE with other models trending towards what its showing. 

I do think an advisory event with a few inches across CT is in the cards though. Probably going to be mostly on grassy surfaces with surface temps in the mid 30s and the sun angle this time of year.

• Thanks 1