joxey
New England Overrunning Event 02/03-02/04/22

dryslot

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, NeonPeon said:

Newport is a pretty poor place, despite its image. People actually live here year round, and their median income is low.

I'm enjoying the model battle as a spectator with no skin in the game.

But outside of that, the map is 100% accurate right?

2 hours ago, dryslot said:

Folks in NNE/CNE should not be worried about this next one, Euro will end up ticking south again at 12z, GFS ticking back north as its to far south, The consensus will be in the middle over this area.

By "worried", just for clarity's sake, are you envisioning Maine getting primarily snow?

EDIT:   Never mind, just got caught up, thanks.

3 minutes ago, moneypitmike said:

Am I off my rocker to think ice concerns are overdone?  I have it as a asterisk around anything that says major ice that says "don't count on it".

They are usually overdone on clown maps, etc.  (based on my limited experience with them).

We got a lot of ice this season that did not show on weenie maps as well

Just now, powderfreak said:

EPS 6” snow probabilities.

E1A2AB8B-AEEB-4FDA-B68C-361122EBBDAF.thumb.png.3c436ac0a5875b038f2edaa18bef8b42.png

Wow I'm so excited that northern new england finally is getting snow, I know you guys really need it and it's been a tough winter. SNE has really cleaned up but this time of year through April is usually when NNE really starts to clean up comparatively. Really happy for you guys!

programmer-punching-through-laptop-scree

• Haha 4
  • Weenie 1

2 minutes ago, JC-CT said:

Wow I'm so excited that northern new england finally is getting snow, I know you guys really need it and it's been a tough winter. SNE has really cleaned up but this time of year through April is usually when NNE really starts to clean up comparatively. Really happy for you guys!

gallery_262_158_148610.gif

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, JC-CT said:

Yes, the 6.8" predicted for my by BTV NWS is an absolute crushing.  I better stock up on bread and milk now.

6 minutes ago, JC-CT said:

Positive vibes only in this life.

3EDD7E88-1ED6-459D-B131-33B7A285BF52.gif.873a1812a12608a7d5da9354bd85fd52.gif

• Haha 5