joxey
New England Overrunning Event 02/03-02/04/22

dryslot

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, masonwoods said:

Since you are the closest Pro to MBY do you refer to Nashua as SNE or are you commenting for the CT folks.  I'm about 15-20 West of you and I can't determine if I'll be shoveling on Friday based on everyone's comments.

I consider Nashua as part of SNE. To me the SNE, CNE, NNE demarcation can't be perfectly expressed as a straight line of latitude, you definitely have to take into account both elevation and proximity to ocean.

For Nashua specifically, I'd expect a bunch of sleet on this one. And be happily surprised if its snow.

Just now, Chrisrotary12 said:

I consider Nashua as part of SNE. To me the SNE, CNE, NNE demarcation can't be perfectly expressed as a straight line of latitude, you definitely have to take into account both elevation and proximity to ocean.

For Nashua specifically, I'd expect a bunch of sleet on this one. And be happily surprised if its snow.

In my opinion there’s no way that Nashua is in Southern New England. It is interior central New England

• Like 4
  • Confused 1

7 minutes ago, DomNH said:

Yeah I think if you're GYX CWA you can't call yourself SNE for weather purposes. 

I'd agree with that. MHT and ASH are southern CNE. CON is prob the middle of CNE, and Dendrite is probably the northern end of CNE-speaking only to new Hampshire part of CNE

• Like 1
  • Confused 1