• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Powerful Multi-regional/ multi-faceted east coastal storm now above medium confidence: Jan 29 -30th, MA to NE, with snow and mix combining high wind, and tides. Unusual early confidence ...

Typhoon Tip

2 minutes ago, 40/70 Benchmark said:

I think it sucks....hopefully overdone. That screams subsidence here. Not sure how it tucks that closely, and leaves the cf near the canal.

Boxing Day tracked over the cape and kept the Cf pinned near south shore. 

This run is similar with the type of CF being pinned pretty far south toward the low center. 

Just now, 40/70 Benchmark said:

People can pacify yo all day by telling you not to focus on  details at this range, but if that solution comes to pass, that is exactly how that would play out...exhaust city here. Makes all of the sense in the world. I'd fine a litter of kittens to toss into the Merrimack

i could care less the specifics, maybe a big storm to shake things up.  I honestly don't care if rains here 2-4"

• Confused 2
  • Weenie 1

Just now, 40/70 Benchmark said:

I hope that isn't right....that run is an amnesia special here.....forgotten in short order.

Yeah I’m not that worried about stuff like that yet. It’s always an outside possibility but my guess is it looks different as we get closer. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, 40/70 Benchmark said:

Stalling there lowers the ceiling here.

In fact, I remember when i was looking through the 2015 thread, after the first euro run which came onboard, there was one which was even more tucked which jacked berks/NYC and coastal-fronted SEMA. You had the same reaction IIRC

2 minutes ago, ORH_wxman said:

Yeah I’m not that worried about stuff like that yet. It’s always an outside possibility but my guess is it looks different as we get closer. 

Agree. My reactions are to the run itself. I get the lead time.

I think we can take graze off of the table, which is good for all.

• Like 2