• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Powerful Multi-regional/ multi-faceted east coastal storm now above medium confidence: Jan 29 -30th, MA to NE, with snow and mix combining high wind, and tides. Unusual early confidence ...

Typhoon Tip

5 minutes ago, dryslot said:

They will be in the Kennebec if you dare to retrieve them lol

The funny thing is that with the wind largely coming off the river, a lot of our snow will end up blowing over to neighbors.  I saw that with moderately windy storms.  Made shoveling a lot easier for me than accumulations would suggest.

1 minute ago, Ginx snewx said:

Not yet. Been here done this. Love the trends. As Will said this ain't no little shit or mini SW kind of screw job, will take a major realignment to screw the pooch, per se.

every single global model I'm aware of has a major east coast storm

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, 40/70 Benchmark said:

As much as I love paste, I would love to see drifting like I did in March 93.....never seen anything like it...only thing I hate is that its so tough to get an accurate measurement.

What's this pressure gradient over how many miles. I have a formula somewhere for potential wind

• Like 1
  • Weenie 1

I have a tripped planned to Jefferson NY this weekend with the lady and I'm really debating cancelling. If I go to NY and miss a once in a lifetime storm for RI I might jump off the Newport bridge. If I cancel and we get an average event I will surely be killed in my sleep. If I can score over a foot I might live. What's the likelihood this thing ends up further west and Charlestown RI ends up with another rainer?

• Haha 1

Just now, LovewellHemp said:

I have a tripped planned to Jefferson NY this weekend with the lady and I'm really debating cancelling. If I go to NY and miss a once in a lifetime storm for RI I might jump off the Newport bridge. If I cancel and we get an average event I will surely be killed in my sleep. If I can score over a foot I might live. What's the likelihood this thing ends up further west and Charlestown RI ends up with another rainer?

it depends-east bay or west bay? :poster_stupid:

• Haha 3

I'd risk being murdered in my sleep. 

• Like 1

50.0000000000%

• Like 1