Total Members
    Most Online
    Dano62
    Newest Member
    Dano62
Monitoring a potential important TV to East Coastal storm: Jan 17

Typhoon Tip

1 minute ago, moneypitmike said:

I think their 6 low and your 6 high is pretty reasonable for you.

Maybe.  It was a zoomed out map I saw when I first posted.  When they showed a closer in one it was 3-6”.   4”  seems doable.  Not sure about 6 based on the meso models.  Euro clowns are laden with sleet

• Like 1

Just now, UnitedWx said:

Yeah, looks pretty much the same as last evening 

I think some are getting confused by these meso lows. But you look at the setup and the parent low is in ern PA into NY state. Those meso lows are in the warm conveyor belt and won’t help the Ptype at all. Maybe they help keep the interior below 40. 
Holy winds here though. 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, CoastalWx said:

I think some are getting confused by these meso lows. But you look at the setup and the parent low is in ern PA into NY state. Those meso lows are in the warm conveyor belt and won’t help the Ptype at all. Maybe they help keep the interior below 40. 
Holy winds here though. 

Watch this be the most impactful event of the season

• Like 3
  • Weenie 1

5 minutes ago, ORH_wxman said:

Under the the winds here. Coastline should rip though. 

Yup. Boring crap here…dam what a shame.

We need to grab something significant Going forward in this great set up…so we can completely forget about this Abortion that’s coming. 

However, I’m hoping this gives N. Maine something decent …at least 6” would be nice for us sledders. 

13 minutes ago, STILL N OF PIKE said:

Where will biggest winds be . Outer cape I assume ? Will East coast Or south coast see bigger gusts . Thank you 

I think maybe east coast? I wonder if the cape may be slightly inverted with this type of flow. On Bufkit NAM is quite inverted. Which is a bias. Gfs is the opposite and blows the Logan control tower into downtown Boston. Truth probably in the middle.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Ginx snewx said:

Rooting for a Euro solution for the cities and towns that depend upon snow for their economy. Hopefully a jump start

Screenshot_20220115-070226_Chrome.jpg

Euro has been steady with showing 6 down by me in NJ.   No other model really shows that much. Nam has less than an inch lol.  I smell a big fail from the euro