Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
January Banter 2022

George BM

34 minutes ago, stormtracker said:

Ok, I'll close this contest, but if anybody would have had cherries first, it would have been a 3 point headstart.   If @diataewould have put cherries first, it would have been a 9.5 list.

Ok, sodas.

Pepsi, Coke, (flavored and diet versions are acceptable), Sprite, Mountain Dew, Dr. Pepper, Root Beer (any brand), Fresca, Fanta

Coke, Dr. Pepper, Sprite, Pepsi, Fanta, Root Beer, Mt. Dew, Fresca.

1 minute ago, wxtrix said:

new list since ginger ale has been rightfully added:

ginger ale

root beer

fanta

fresca

sprite

coke

pepsi

no to both mountain dew and dr. pepper because they have too much caffeine for me to handle

also, these are missing:  Cheerwine, birch beer, sarsaparilla, black cherry, and cream soda.

44 minutes ago, stormtracker said:

Ok, I'll close this contest, but if anybody would have had cherries first, it would have been a 3 point headstart.   If @diataewould have put cherries first, it would have been a 9.5 list.

Ok, sodas.

Pepsi, Coke, (flavored and diet versions are acceptable), Sprite, Mountain Dew, Dr. Pepper, Root Beer (any brand), Fresca, Fanta, Ginger Ale

1. Pepto Bismol

2. Kaopectate

3. Imodium

4. Arsenicum

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

46 minutes ago, stormtracker said:

Ok, sodas.

Pepsi, Coke, (flavored and diet versions are acceptable), Sprite, Mountain Dew, Dr. Pepper, Root Beer (any brand), Fresca, Fanta, Ginger Ale

not a soda person at all but when I must:

1. Root Beer 
  2. Coke
  3. Pepsi
  4. Ginger Ale
  5. Fanta
  6. Sprite
  7. Dr. Pepper
  8. Ginger Ale
  9. Mountain Dew

47 minutes ago, stormtracker said:

Ok, sodas.

Ginger Ale, Sprite, Dr. Pepper, Pepsi, Root Beer, Fresca, Fanta, Coke, Mountain Dew

• Like 1

Hey y’all, I’m thinking of heading to OC for this storm. Has anyone ever been down there for a snowstorm? I’m hoping to be able to leave on Sunday. Are they capable of having the roads clear enough by then to be able to make it back safely?

13 minutes ago, Kleimax said:

Hey y’all, I’m thinking of heading to OC for this storm. Has anyone ever been down there for a snowstorm? I’m hoping to be able to leave on Sunday. Are they capable of having the roads clear enough by then to be able to make it back safely?

@clskinsfan may be able to answer...I think he has a place there.

• Thanks 1

17 hours ago, stormtracker said:

Rank these.  It will tell me what type of person you are.

Bourbon/Whiskey, Scotch, Tequila, Gin, Vodka, Cognac, Moonshine/Hooch,  Rum

I'm not looking for a grade because it's late, but Scotch, Bourbon/Whiskey (Rye is better than Bourbon in Manhattans), Vodka, Gin, Hooch, Cognac, Rum, Tequilla

28 minutes ago, Kleimax said:

If you truly have to leave on Sunday dont do it. I was there for a storm a couple of years ago that was a little over a foot and was stuck there for 4 days. When I finally left the back roads still had not been touched. I was able to leave by driving through tire tracks people with 4x4's had made. So to answer your question. I would not chase on the island itself. But Salisbury might be a good spot. 

I am going to edit this and add If you can stay for a few days it is worth it. Nothing better than standing on the beach with 35 MPH winds and pounding snow. It is quite a sight to see. 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, stormtracker said:

Ok, sodas.

Root Beer

Coke

Ginger Ale

Dr Pepper

Pepsi

Sprite

Fanta

Mountain Dew

Fresca

20 minutes ago, clskinsfan said:

If you truly have to leave on Sunday dont do it. I was there for a storm a couple of years ago that was a little over a foot and was stuck there for 4 days. When I finally left the back roads still had not been touched. I was able to leave by driving through tire tracks people with 4x4's had made. So to answer your question. I would not chase on the island itself. But Salisbury might be a good spot. 

I am going to edit this and add If you can stay for a few days it is worth it. Nothing better than standing on the beach with 35 MPH winds and pounding snow. It is quite a sight to see. 

Hmmmmm. Just saw this.  I just booked a room on the island. I was planning on leaving Sunday. If I bring my work laptops I can stay an extra day. But I do have a 4x4 Jeep Wrangler if that helps. 

• Like 2

• mappy unpinned this topic