Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
January 2022 Obs/Disco

NorEastermass128

43 minutes ago, Baroclinic Zone said:

That's fine.  I just take what life gives me, no use fretting about things we cannot control.  Some are way to emotional over snow.

I def. get too emotional, but know I can't control it....it just deprives me of an escape that I like to fall back on. That is triggering at times.

• Confused 1

3 minutes ago, 40/70 Benchmark said:

I def. get too emotional, but know I can't control it....it just deprives me of an escape that I like to fall back on. That is triggering at times.

It's a great escape for a season that is just dark and cold. I feel you on that. After all, it's pretty much what got me into weather. I'm still hopeful we have some fun after Monday into part of February. I find it hard to fathom we roll snake eyes with that look, but I do not expect 2015 to walk in.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, CoastalWx said:

It's a great escape for a season that is just dark and cold. I feel you on that. After all, it's pretty much what got me into weather. I'm still hopeful we have some fun after Monday into part of February. I find it hard to fathom we roll snake eyes with that look, but I do not expect 2015 to walk in.

100%..agree.

12 minutes ago, CoastalWx said:

I expect a late 2012-2013 look to walk in. Not 2014-2015 but a couple huge storms.

23 minutes ago, 40/70 Benchmark said:

Understandable given your wife/child are thousands of miles away.  I have work and other things to fall back on that occupy my time.

Just now, Baroclinic Zone said:

Understandable given your wife/child are thousands of miles away.  I have work and other things to fall back on that occupy my time.

It amplifies it, but that is always the case with me....I have other things to occupy my time, but I want a blizzard to occupy it. lol

• Like 1