Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
December 2021 Obs/Disco...Dreaming of a White-Weenie Xmas

40/70 Benchmark

9 hours ago, RUNNAWAYICEBERG said:

Maybe for those that stick out into the ocean in se zones but the rest, winter has begun. We don’t expect sustained cold and snow but a good pattern would produce…and there is nothing good 12/10 and beyond, as of now.

Your snow average to Dec 15th is about 4 inches. Actually the pattern does improve LR with an EPO drop. We shall see

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

35 minutes ago, Ginx snewx said:

Your snow average to Dec 15th is about 4 inches. Actually the pattern does improve LR with an EPO drop. We shall see

We’ll see. I shouldn’t have to state the obvious that hedging beyond d10 is imperfect and prone to errors so my weenie views are what they are, a best guess. I’m too old to melt over patterns. Busting on a big storm inside d2 however, all bets are off. Hopefully the epo and pna shuffle into a more favorable spot though as we approach xmas like you and Ray say. Weenies should definitely ride you guys while tossing me aside like a drunken KWoody going for a jog during rush hour on a busy road. I hope I am wrong.

4 minutes ago, DavisStraight said:

Seems like quite a few live in Southbury on this forum.

It’s the gem of WCT away from the coast. Nestled in between smaller metros with just enough of it’s own shops and stores while not as pricey as towns across the Hoose, easy access to everything but enough privacy…with great schools. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, TauntonBlizzard2013 said:

18z models other than the NAM offered no improvement for the weekend 

There is nothing to see in the short term. Don’t look. For us SoP folk we should look forward to dec20 and beyond when some are expecting a big pattern change with a chance at a white holiday. Until then, get your clubs ready.

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, RUNNAWAYICEBERG said:

There is nothing to see in the short term. Don’t look. For us SoP folk we should look forward to dec20 and beyond when some are expecting a big pattern change with a chance at a white holiday. Until then, get your clubs ready.

You completely gone bro. So Let’s write off 3 weeks right now, cuz we know exactly how the weather is gonna play out over those entire 3 weeks?  Wow, what happened to you?