Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
December 2021 Obs/Disco...Dreaming of a White-Weenie Xmas

40/70 Benchmark

4 hours ago, Typhoon Tip said:

"Weather" the current circulation mode of the hemisphere is relatable to CC ... it is, first of all.  Because climate change happens because of changes in weather event distribution - to which what is happening now .... IS WEATHER EVENT DISTRIBUTION.

It gets old trying to run from climate change behind the mantra that climate doesn't drive the weather.   It doesn't ?  but that's evasive, really.   Because it means the weather events that integrate the climate, are changing.

That's just logic.  You can't have a warming climate, without changes in the circulation modes .. .because the circulation modes are driving the weather that averages the f'ing climate!

Having said that ... it's not why it is not snowing right now.

Just a few days ago we were crazed only about Christmas system. Tomorrow’s deal sort of just slipped in last second. And now the Christmas deal is poo.

with patterns like this it’s exactly what I hope for. And it doesn’t happen all the time like that out here either. Out west it was common, however, to get a surprise inch from random snow showers in the winter. It would happen several times per year. But it doesn’t work quite the same in New England.

15 minutes ago, dryslot said:

That would be a pretty epic fail at T-2 days ha ha, Couple inches is a win though in this garbage pattern,

N. Aroostook looking good. Eagle lake grooming today, along with many other clubs. They scored 8-12” yesterday. Think I’m gonna head up on Sunday. Beats hanging around here, with nothing happening the next week. 

9A00E67A-B43F-4161-A049-B7C589BEA9F1.jpeg

• Like 4

34 minutes ago, CoastalWx said:

I may not get much either. We’ll see. Unless your Ginx and have the ER doctor in your contacts because you’re sledding on 1.2” of fluff, you aren’t missing much. 

The NAM twins have just about nothing east of CT down here….. so even the most juiced up model is nada 

• Weenie 1

3 minutes ago, weathafella said:

Look at this penis letting loose off the coast of Southern California!  Meanwhile the scrotum sits over upper New England while SNE is mid thigh and wondering why it’s so warm....

8092C2F7-AC90-4D3F-B0B7-BAE5A1521B1C.png

Good evening W F. An interesting combination of anatomy, atmospherics and geography. Im not to thrilled with the location of my postage stamp, regardless of how well deserved. If anything that can change a pattern  this may be it ….. as always ….

8 minutes ago, CoastalWx said:

I mean we are talking half inch vs like maybe 1.5". Is it really worth getting all bent out of shape? Tblizz, referring to your hood.

I mean… when every meager morsel counts in this abortion of a season, yeah big difference between .5 and 1.5.

and yeah, I don’t think this is a great spot… looks “ good “ in CT 

1 hour ago, CoastalWx said:

I may not get much either. We’ll see. Unless your Ginx and have the ER doctor in your contacts because you’re sledding on 1.2” of fluff, you aren’t missing much. 

And there ut is, our good luck charm, a week or so early but let's do this in Jan. Just looked at Mammoth Chair 1 top weather. Sn+++ wind gusted to 144 mph !!!

• Weenie 1