Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
December 2021 Obs/Disco...Dreaming of a White-Weenie Xmas

40/70 Benchmark

3 minutes ago, ORH_wxman said:

You are actually in a decent spot for later tonight and early tomorrow. 

That’s what it looked like to me. I post my FB forecast and he immediately ruins it by saying rainy Xmas Day, washed away. Literally can’t stand when my area does ok . At any rate , I’ll enjoy whatever happens . Not much else wx wise to look forward to 

Just now, Damage In Tolland said:

That’s what it looked like to me. I post my FB forecast and he immediately ruins it by saying rainy Xmas Day, washed away. Literally can’t stand when my area does ok . At any rate , I’ll enjoy whatever happens . Not much else wx wise to look forward to 

That’s right. Just can’t stand it if you get 1.5” and I get 0.8”.  Just wanted to make sure people have the correct forecast and understanding for Christmas. 

2 minutes ago, CoastalWx said:

That’s right. Just can’t stand it if you get 1.5” and I get 0.8”.  Just wanted to make sure people have the correct forecast and understanding for Christmas. 

Why do you feel the need to correct people, even if you’re wrong? You are one of those know it all guys. Must drive your family nuts .. always having get the last word in 

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, Damage In Tolland said:

Why do you feel the need to correct people, even if you’re wrong? You are one of those know it all guys. Must drive your family nuts .. always having get the last word in 

I didn’t correct anything. Just added that to the forecast. :)  Hopefully everyone gets something decent. And yeah you to Steve and maybe even the south coast might do OK later tonight. Maybe another band to the north with the 700 Fronto but I’m just so aggravated with this whole pattern.

20 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

Writing is on the wall for this winter . Glad I never bought in to the “ it looks great and epic pattern setting up after Xmas. This is toeing the precarious line of debacle winter 

I never bought into the winter of 21-22  being normal to below normal temp wise and snowy. 

I didn’t correct anything. Just added that to the forecast. :)  Hopefully everyone gets something decent. And yeah you to Steve and maybe even the south coast might do OK later tonight. Maybe another band to the north with the 700 Fronto but I’m just so aggravated with this whole pattern.

We’re all irate and weather angry. It’s a crap pattern and the promises of great pattern, to be patient that it’s shifting east etc.. were false and wrong . In a virtually snowless winter like this , it’s why I cherish even a 1-3” event . Noones looking forward to logging on Sunday and next week and seeing Freak and Slot posting 6-12” snowmaps and how slick the roads are except them. 

4 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

We’re all irate and weather angry. It’s a crap pattern and the promises of great pattern, to be patient that it’s shifting east etc.. were false and wrong . In a virtually snowless winter like this , it’s why I cherish even a 1-3” event . Noones looking forward to logging on Sunday and next week and seeing Freak and Slot posting 6-12” snowmaps and how slick the roads are except them. 

I still think it looks better into NY, but the same areas getting winter are getting height changes in blue and we are getting height changes in oranges and reds. So that’s where we are at. I was hoping something would work out after Christmas, but oh well. If weenies are aggravated, probably good to check out for a bit. 

I still think it looks better into NY, but the same areas getting winter are getting height changes in blue and we are getting height changes in oranges and reds. So that’s where we are at. I was hoping something would work out after Christmas, but oh well. If weenies are aggravated, probably good to check out for a bit. 

Didn’t the weeklies look nice heading into January? I remember Will on Monday saying it looked very nice.  Or did I miss something? 

I have a lot of hope that things will change. I know I posted a response to Kev with my disappointment in his attitude, but, I do understand there's a lot of frustration. I also realize that I don't need to feed into the negativity respond in such a way either so I deleted my post in response to Kevin. One thing I do know is that there will be something that will come up that will bring everyone together Smiles on everyone's faces and give us something to look forward. That is never failed us and will happen again.

4 minutes ago, WinterWolf said:

Didn’t the weeklies look nice heading into January? I remember Will on Monday saying it looked very nice.  Or did I miss something? 

The pattern doesn't look good at all through January 7th, the -PNA from hell just keeps on reloading through the end of each global ensemble run which is January 8th at this point. 

3 minutes ago, WinterWolf said:

They did. But they won’t capture nuances that can either screw us or benefit us. I try to be hopeful, but at some point I only fool myself. I still feel like one of these works out especially after the NY.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Weenie 1