Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
December 2021 Obs/Disco...Dreaming of a White-Weenie Xmas

40/70 Benchmark

1 minute ago, ice1972 said:

There’s not…..there’s like 6 weeks left ATM……to have legs this season will need to giddy up inside 10-14 days…..lol…..giddy up

6 weeks takes us to the climo peak of the snowfall season, early Feb....there's like another 5-6 weeks left for snowfall beyond that.

• Like 1

Like who cares about pack in Morch anyway….what you need is a nice lasting seasonal pack of 6-18 through mid February or so and then the late season shit means something…..if not I don’t GAF about snow that’s just gonna be obliterated by Morch sun angle or some dumb early season Bermuda asshat high pumping dirty on us

• Confused 1

8 minutes ago, ice1972 said:

You’re not supposed to talk about winter like that…..when I do they say I’m liquored up…..usually when I do I’m right and I am…..lol

There’s not…..there’s like 6 weeks left ATM……to have legs this season will need to giddy up inside 10-14 days…..lol…..giddy up

giphy.webp?cid=6c09b952c9228ac3077a46d66

• Haha 6

Just now, ice1972 said:

Like who cares about pack in Morch anyway….what you need is a nice lasting seasonal pack of 6-18 through mid February or so and then the late season shit means something…..if not I don’t GAF about snow that’s just gonna be obliterated by Morch sun angle or some dumb early season Bermuda asshat high pumping dirty on us

Nice deflection....its not about how much you value snowfall in March, the point it that March is still snowfall season, whether you like it or not.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, 40/70 Benchmark said:

6 weeks takes us to the climo peak of the snowfall season, early Feb....there's like another 5-6 weeks left for snowfall beyond that.

Yea' plenty of time, we just need to dissolve this shredder pattern.   I thought for sure all of SNE was getting at least a widespread advisory before Christmas.  Live and learn.

1 minute ago, 40/70 Benchmark said:

Ya, he’s shot.  This game/winter is in the first 30 seconds of the first quarter, and he’s saying the game/winter is almost over lmao. I give up. Let the crazies take over the forum. Holy smokes. 

Just now, 40/70 Benchmark said:

Riddle me this....Phineas gets suspended, but we never have reprieve from this dude's dribble....show the planet where that logic is applied.

I don’t muck it up in here like I used to though….I just can’t stand how annoying the opening to winter has been lately…..it’s a bit of a problem 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, WinterWolf said:

Ya, he’s shot.  This game/winter is in the first 30 seconds of the first quarter, and he’s saying the game/winter is almost over lmao. I give up. Let the crazies take over the forum. Holy smokes. 

Yes…..the mood of the season means more overall in the end……like if we had garbage through mid Feb and then had a couple of foot plus deals to end Feb and start Morch you can’t feel good about that…..you’d be hung up on how you missed out on an epic season had shit aligned better and you got that pack going earlier……I need to move…SNE sucks

2 minutes ago, ice1972 said:

I don’t muck it up in here like I used to though….I just can’t stand how annoying the opening to winter has been lately…..it’s a bit of a problem 

I think we all feel that way..but December/the start can be like this.  And winter is a mere 24 hrs old…let’s take a breath and pump the brakes a tad Ice.  I mean we’ve had many many slow starts before..some redeem, and some just don’t?  

I’m with Ray, I don’t see this season being a rat. But who knows, maybe it does. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ice1972 said:

Yes…..the mood of the season means more overall in the end……like if we had garbage through mid Feb and then had a couple of foot plus deals to end Feb and start Morch you can’t feel good about that…..you’d be hung up on how you missed out on an epic season had shit aligned better and you got that pack going earlier……I need to move…SNE sucks

IDK March 2018 gave me a month long smile

• Like 1

1 minute ago, WinterWolf said:

I think we all feel that way..but December/the start can be like this.  And winter is a mere 24 hrs old…let’s take a breath and pump the brakes a tad Ice.  I mean we’ve had many many slow starts before..some redeem, and some just don’t?  

I’m with Ray, I don’t see this season being a rat. But who knows, maybe it does. 

We’ll see…..here’s my litmus test…..if shit turns around ala 2010-11 where I was so pissed off about Boxing Day lol but then the epic january happened then fine…..good on winter…..if we’re at mid January and we’re still running on empty then it’s a rat…..you can’t recover from that…..like a big event is cool and all but the season mood is shot….that matters

We’ll see…..here’s my litmus test…..if shit turns around ala 2010-11 where I was so pissed off about Boxing Day lol but then the epic january happened then fine…..good on winter…..if we’re at mid January and we’re still running on empty then it’s a rat…..you can’t recover from that…..like a big event is cool and all but the season mood is shot….that matters

Well that’s not even really true either. Cuz 2015 sucked until January 27th, and then it went absolutely bazurk.  So you’re wrong again. 

• Like 1