• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
December 2021 Obs/Disco...Dreaming of a White-Weenie Xmas

40/70 Benchmark

I've Just gotten to Brattleboro, Vermont!!!!  Showing my friend from AZ what Snow is like, and my First Snowfall.  

I picked Brattleboro thinking FOR SURE they would have 2” by now, but it was RAIN almost ALL the way up from Newport, RI.  So I’ve barely seen snow at all.  

JUST changed to Snow 5 minutes after crossing the VT line on 91.  

Only 0.75" here.  And what is falling I can only call a Razor Blade mix of Sleet and Snow that Hurts!    

3 minutes ago, TheSnowman said:

I've Just gotten to Brattleboro, Vermont!!!!  Showing my friend from AZ what Snow is like, and my First Snowfall.  

I picked Brattleboro thinking FOR SURE they would have 2” by now, but it was RAIN almost ALL the way up from Newport, RI.  So I’ve barely seen snow at all.  

Only 0.75" here.  And what is falling I can only call a Razor Blade mix of Sleet and Snow that Hurts!    

Turn left and take Rt.9 towards Wilmington. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TheSnowman said:

Lol ýou drove 3.5 hrs to see snow and you picked Brattleboro? If you had driven straight north you would have been in Conway

1604874765.jpg

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, TheSnowman said:

Conway is WAY way out of the way.  Need to end in Boston.  

I was thinking to go to Wilmington.  But do we have Any confirmation that Wilmington has at Least 3”?  Cause if not, it’s not worth it.  

Come north to WRJ area mile marker 70, we have 6+ inches, you can then take 89 back down

or at least go to Okemo instead of Wilmington 

6 minutes ago, TheSnowman said:

Conway is WAY way out of the way.  Need to end in Boston.  

I was thinking to go to Wilmington.  But do we have Any confirmation that Wilmington has at Least 3”?  Cause if not, it’s not worth it.  

Brattleboro is a nice place but that area is probably the least snowiest place in NNE.