Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
December 2021 Obs/Disco...Dreaming of a White-Weenie Xmas

40/70 Benchmark

22 minutes ago, Typhoon Tip said:

I’m not sure that matters… People can post it they want to post

- unless he/she posts something that’s untrue there’s no argument. People have a choice not to listen.. or read in this case… If they don’t like it block the person. Done. 

The other aspect is that (so far) his post don’t bother me because they appear to be true. He may be using truth as a weapon but it takes two people to allow that weaponization to exist lol   I think also if anybody comes in and has a sentiment that is anathema they get labeled … May be a sensitivity issue in other words

I think people just need to get some balls and grow some iron and/or ignore 

Well, to be fair, it's a one day snapshot that isn't very representative of the period, as evidenced by that second image.

6 hours ago, Typhoon Tip said:

I’m not sure that matters… People can post it they want to post

- unless he/she posts something that’s untrue there’s no argument. People have a choice not to listen.. or read in this case… If they don’t like it block the person. Done. 

The other aspect is that (so far) his post don’t bother me because they appear to be true. He may be using truth as a weapon but it takes two people to allow that weaponization to exist lol   I think also if anybody comes in and has a sentiment that is anathema they get labeled … May be a sensitivity issue in other words

I think people just need to get some balls and grow some iron and/or ignore 

Just "weenie" the post and move on.  Or ignore.

1 hour ago, weathafella said:

The ensembles all finally neutralize the western trof giving us better chances once we get past this week...maybe one more push of RNA. and then in the last days of December it may seem like winter....

Geez, Jerry--are you waking up early these days or not not going to sleep?

4 hours ago, 40/70 Benchmark said:

The xmas eve/xmas deal looks a lot like this event to me on guidance...TBH, I would take a repeat. Even if I just grab an inch and then stay relatively cold...take.

There’s at least a pretty strong established NAO block though. So I have a little more hope for that one to end up colder/south than this one did. We could smell the north trend on the 12/18 system coming from days away. 

Limiting factor is we don’t have an exceptional antecedent airmass but it’s better than this past system. One thing to root for is that northern stream piece of energy that we were hoping would phase for the 12/22 system...root for that to be as far south as possible even though the 12/22 system is toast. By doing that, it will shove the arctic cold further south and set the stage for something interesting on Xmas. 

• Like 3