Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
December 2021 Obs/Disco...Dreaming of a White-Weenie Xmas

40/70 Benchmark

5 minutes ago, CoastalWx said:

It’s a torch month.

yeah fisher was mainly addressing the lack of cold so far, which is spot on. then somehow snow got brought up, to which it's been equally bad until possibly the last week. 

I typically punt December here anyway, but seeing Pfreaks pics of bare mountains aside from the summits is pretty sad.

• Like 1

Yes, this has been a mild month and will end up finishing well above average temp wise. However that doesn’t mean we can’t get a big storm. The models did take a step back today but I still believe in the 22-23rd threat. This pattern is going to be explosive with plenty of chances, due to the trough out west we won’t always be on the right side of the rain snow line, but it’s going to be active with well above average precipitation.

Just now, SouthCoastMA said:

yeah fisher was mainly addressing the lack of cold so far, which is spot on. then somehow snow got brought up, to which it's been equally bad until possibly the last week. 

I typically punt December here anyway, but seeing Pfreaks pics of bare mountains aside from. the summits I'd pretty sad.

Yeah December usually sucks until the last week in eastern mass. That’s the good thing about this, we wasted shit climo with this mild stretch and now are staring down a good to possibly epic pattern by late Dec and well into Jan. 

Just now, George001 said:

Yeah December usually sucks until the last week in eastern mass. That’s the good thing about this, we wasted shit climo with this mild stretch and now are staring down a good to possibly epic pattern by late Dec and well into Jan. 

Don’t say Epic George….it’s a word that triggers folks.