• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
December 2021 Obs/Disco...Dreaming of a White-Weenie Xmas

40/70 Benchmark

what I see as the problem with 12/23 is the lack of digging by the northern stream. what you have left is separate streams until it's too late. things main progressive until it's past new foundland. maybe it's a wasted opportunity with that stout -NAO block. just my amateur analysis, and maybe it's creeping closer to something better 

8 minutes ago, SouthCoastMA said:

what I see as the problem with 12/23 is the lack of digging by the northern stream. what you have left is separate streams until it's too late. things main progressive until it's past new foundland. maybe it's a wasted opportunity with that stout -NAO block. just my amateur analysis, and maybe it's creeping closer to something better 

I’m also not bent out of shape to miss anything since nothing is really a lock so if we miss, oh well. 
But, if the srn stream curls a bit more we may have something. I’m not sure a phase is doable, but I suppose not to rule it out. 

1 minute ago, CoastalWx said:

I’m also not bent out of shape to miss anything since nothing is really a lock so if we miss, oh well. 
But, if the srn stream curls a bit more we may have something. I’m not sure a phase is doable, but I suppose not to rule it out. 

any way you look at it, beats the yearly Grinch storm

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, CoastalWx said:

Wonder if Winni will ever freeze over. Probably palm trees sprouting at Eek’s anytime the wind goes NE.

It was strange driving past Winnisquam with not one bit of ice on Sunday morning. One of these years the fishing derby will be canceled. 

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, 40/70 Benchmark said:

This will always take me back to the start of marine corps infantry school on the way out to the field for the first time...it had just come out, and the whole bus was jamming to it haha

Good times.

Nice. A great party jam. Even those like Ditty who think weed is yucky, it has cooties, can jam to it.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, SouthCoastMA said:

Exactly right.

Still possible, but needs work.

4 minutes ago, 40/70 Benchmark said:

Well, he's right...the smart money right now is on a nuisance if anything.

That’s always a distinct possibility, but I’m choosing to think a lil more positively, and are happy we’ll have some chances. That’s all anybody can really ask for.  I guess we can look at the chances as all whiffs or whatever, but I’m going with the more positive side, and that(as Will pointed out yesterday) we’re loading the dice more in our favor going forward.  I’m cool with that idea.  

And I’m Gonna  enjoy the gorgeous day today as well. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1