Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
November Discussion

40/70 Benchmark

1 minute ago, Damage In Tolland said:

I didn’t melt at all . Don’t make me post the actual texts. You .. the Pats fan who hadn’t uttered a peep all season .. including when the Cowboys beat the Pats.. all of a sudden texts “anyone that loses 30-0 ain’t going far” 

Cowboys are fine...just a blip.

13 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

I didn’t melt at all . Don’t make me post the actual texts. You .. the Pats fan who hadn’t uttered a peep all season .. including when the Cowboys beat the Pats.. all of a sudden texts “anyone that loses 30-0 ain’t going far” 

I’ve been plenty active. My point is you can’t have those types of losses.

29 minutes ago, CoastalWx said:

He’s been sending texts melting over that and the Cowboys. So of course we must have fun with that. :lol: 

First melt out of the way, though radiational cooling melts are far and few between.

I started Dak and Amari Cooper in fantasy and that didn’t go well.  At least Dak did some stat padding to salvage the day once the game was already over lol.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, CoastalWx said:

I honestly don’t see a back off. First off nothing is set in stone anyways. It just looks more favorable for the interior at least. Not sure what people are expecting in November. 

The problem is you have people who live in places like NJ or the NYC metro area expecting deep winter with arctic cold and snowpack in November because of what certain weenie mets on Twitter have been peddling the last 2 months

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, snowman19 said:

The problem is you have people who live in places like NJ or the NYC metro area expecting deep winter with arctic cold and snowpack in November because of what certain weenie mets on Twitter have been peddling the last 2 months

No one is expecting that

)

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

44 with a ripping west wind . Massive Oak leaf drop with leaf blizzards on the morning run. More boring warm awful weather in what used to be a wintry month 

Umm... November has always had flip flip seasons. Yes..we would see cold and raw conditions, but we've also seen mild conditions as well. Plus.. The wintry part of the month usually wouldn't be felt until after mid month as far as having more sustained cold. At least there is a change coming after Friday/Saturday,  which both Gil Simmons & Bob Maxon ( 2 reputable Mets from 2 different stations here in Ct ) both alluded to, including the possibility of an upper level low system that may being rain & snow showers here Sunday/Monday. 

We shall see. Enjoy the warmer weather while you can my friends. 

• Like 1

Low of 29F so warmest low in the past 4 days.  Looking forward to a mild and mostly sunny week.  Get the yard work done and hopefully squeeze in a hike.  I don't know why people would complain about a dry mild start to November which is often cloudy damp and cool.

Wish we could avoid the week ending cutter but those are generally set in stone 10 days out.  :lol:

1 hour ago, Damage In Tolland said:

44 with a ripping west wind . Massive Oak leaf drop with leaf blizzards on the morning run. More boring warm awful weather in what used to be a wintry month 

Yea your average of .5 thru the first 3 weeks of November is wintry for sure. You will get your 1.5 this year