Total Members
    Most Online
    Bluewater Performance
    Newest Member
    Bluewater Performance

April Discobs 2021

Glorious Easter Sunday. Great for open windows  and yard work 

• Like 3

Well, the shorts are out for the season it appears. Hard to believe 4 days ago I was trudging thru 30+ inches of snow until we put the snowshoes on in the mountains of Colorado. AND that it was +2 degrees...lol. Already 66 here at 1:45 pm.

It appears the forecast is trending a tad drier through Thursday. Good weather to get your garden or lawn started up.

• Like 3

I totally did not realize it was gonna push 80 today lol. I had to kick the AC on because the house was just getting too warm. Nice outside though 

26 minutes ago, Baltimorewx said:

I totally did not realize it was gonna push 80 today lol. I had to kick the AC on because the house was just getting too warm. Nice outside though 

I’ve been running all over the place today and just went upstairs here and it was pretty warm on the second level. Won’t be too long before the AC is on full time. Even if it isn’t that hot, I’m gonna want to keep the windows closed because of the rattle and buzz of the soon cicadas!

Also, the pollen was rough today!

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, nw baltimore wx said:

I’ve been running all over the place today and just went upstairs here and it was pretty warm on the second level. Won’t be too long before the AC is on full time. Even if it isn’t that hot, I’m gonna want to keep the windows closed because of the rattle and buzz of the soon cicadas!

Also, the pollen was rough today!

Yep. I also have a French bulldog who is dramatic and pants if it’s over 75 in the house lol so oh well.. The girlfriend does too:lol:

• Haha 1

Guidance can’t seem to decide if we’re getting less than 0.5” of rain through Sunday or more like 1.5-2”. Keeps bouncing back and forth. Seems like the drier solutions are becoming more common though as we get closer.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, WxUSAF said:

Guidance can’t seem to decide if we’re getting less than 0.5” of rain through Sunday or more like 1.5-2”. Keeps bouncing back and forth. Seems like the drier solutions are becoming more common though as we get closer.

Hopefully any significant rain- if there is any- holds off until later Sunday into Monday. A mostly dry weekend would be very nice.

• Like 3

79 here in Smithsburg. A bit to warm for April 7th. Knock about 10 to 15 degrees off and that would be perfect for April imo.

• Like 1